Thread: Is there any censor or limits in the Steam version of postal 3 game

Is there any censor or limits in the Steam version of postal 3 game

I already played Postal 2 video game on win 7 and must say that this is well for getting the best result with it. Now i want to get postal 3 game and hence i need some kind of guidance that helpful for me. I listen that some kind of censor or limits has been already presents with the steam version of this game. I hear that it is "lower-violence" version. Can anyone knows more about it?? Thanks for any information.

Re: Is there any censor or limits in the Steam version of postal 3 game

This postal 3 game steam version has been not the official copy of the game. We can't say that this is completely the error free site. hence i would be say that use official site for getting such game setup files. This is well for you. Official copy has been made impacts that will be work to enhance game performance with the current system. hence Try to use it and check its result.

I read few details about this boxed version of the postal 3 and now it will be available on official as well as on steam site. Hence you can choose your own way that which site is best for you. As per my own reading this official postal 3 game is still unrated. i hope that steam site has been got some rating. Steam site is being popular for getting the best game setup file on different system platform. Hence i thing there is some kind of options already on steam that describes its restrictions of game and its limits. You can check that one.

Postal 2 was awesome. But i think the newly launched game is being also comes with the latest features. It release yesterday and within one day we can't judge any game version when its previous version is already make good remark. Hence you need to wait some time if you want some more info about this game limits.

Quote Originally Posted by Irene-I View Post
    Postal 2 was awesome. But i think the newly launched game is being also comes with the latest features. It release yesterday and within one day we can't judge any game version when its previous version is already make good remark. Hence you need to wait some time if you want some more info about this game limits.
    I really hope that uncut version of postal 3 is being provide best performance. I wouldn't say now that there is any limits or bugs presents with it but it will be comes with the new version. I am sure that it will avoid or remove all the previous version bugs. I hope that such things has been happen on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Parker View Post
    I really hope that uncut version of postal 3 is being provide best performance. I wouldn't say now that there is any limits or bugs presents with it but it will be comes with the new version. I am sure that it will avoid or remove all the previous version bugs. I hope that such things has been happen on it.
    Thank you for visiting my thread. Its really wonderful that this game is being available with steam site. I hope that it never gives any kind of problem during downloading and installtion. Hence i'm hoping that It works well with my windows based system.