Thread: Is there free roaming available in postal 3?

Is there free roaming available in postal 3?

Guys just want to know if there is free roaming facility available in this game? So that’s the question that I am asking you all. So do tell me whether free roaming is available or not in this game. I would be happy to hear it from you all for the same and hence do reply accordingly. That’s what I want to say here.

Anyone of you who have got some knowledge about the game then please do reply on that, that’s all I can say here.

Re: Is there free roaming available in postal 3?

The good news is that the developers are actually thinking about that and hence what I want to say is that they should include it soon, that’s what I think. As far as I know the free roaming feature in this game should be available soon. That’s what I am hoping for. So hope you did understand what I have said here that’s it from my side for you.

Dude it is not there in the game yet but yes it would be added as a downloadable add on later in the game. So when that feature gets developed they will be adding it in the game in the form of downloadable add on. So that’s what I want to say here. I hope that was very much clear for you, that’s it from my side for you all.

Now the only question that is there in my mind is that why are the developers of the game thinking about it right now. Rather they should have thought of this before only.

That’s really a great news that you have given it would be fun to roam around freely just like we used to do in the GTA. That would be real fun to have such feature in the game, that’s all I can say here.

Yes even I read a post in one of the forums regarding this and it was great to hear about the same, that’s what I am saying here. So what I want to say is that the developers of the game, “running with scissors” have confirmed about this and hence I think that should be made available soon. That’s what I feel here. anyways this is the information that I have got for you all and hence do look on that accordingly.

That is what I want to say here.