Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to complete Return to C.O.R.E mission in anno 2070

Video Games

Old 22-12-2011

How to complete Return to C.O.R.E mission in anno 2070

Is there someone who is completed with the Return to C.O.R.E mission in anno 2070. I am struggling with this from long hours and somehow I got the hydrostation blueprint but I am not able to understand that where can I find the radar blueprient. I researched the energy tree but that was also not able to get the blueprint for mission task. I really need some help from you people. If you have something that can be helpful for me then please let me know that. Please reply.

Old 22-12-2011

Re: How to complete Return to C.O.R.E mission in anno 2070

I would like to tell you that the this is within the 1-star item which provides +10% attack range intended for the turrets. You can check for that. I hope someone will post more information about this soon.
Old 22-12-2011

You should grab the trimaran and go to the location marked on the map and explore the island situated there. If you come closer then Lester reports on you and reports that the Bradford Mine currently has to deal with energy problems. When the conversation turns out then he does not have enough uranium more to operate the nuclear power plant. Important data can therefore not be retrieved. The uranium resources of the island become inaccessible to him. He will turn the free menu in research laboratories. You can now immediately makes it to explore.
Old 22-12-2011

The trick is that you develop them gradually as their satisfaction with food and it should always be 50% (as is the case with only the fish). No need to make quantities of houses assistants and then want to change because the satisfaction will decrease gradually and then it's impossible to change.
Old 23-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougWison View Post
The trick is that you develop them gradually as their satisfaction with food and it should always be 50% (as is the case with only the fish). No need to make quantities of houses assistants and then want to change because the satisfaction will decrease gradually and then it's impossible to change.
Thank you so much for your post. This worked for me. I wish other users who are searching for the same will also get advantage with this.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,