Thread: Offline mode doesn't work either in anno 2070

Offline mode doesn't work either in anno 2070

I have purchased the anno 2070 and the installation for that runs well without any problem. Problem is that the offline mode is not working for me. Is there someone else for whom it is doing the same. I was searching for this from last one hour but failed to get the solution. Can you guess that what is the issue or there is something that I can try in order to get this problem solved. I want to play this game offline. Please help me.

Re: Offline mode doesn't work either in anno 2070

Are you using the wireless connection. If yes then if you try to play the game in offline mode, it will show you some message that says server connection lost or something like that. You must have the Ethernet cable connection if you want to avoid this problem. This was the solution for me when I was getting the same problem and it helped me. I hope that it will be helpful for you as well.

Have you made a shortcut to somewhere for the game? If so, right click once on it and select "Properties" and see for the offline / online (I'm not quite sure but I think the first option is true). You can alter that and see if any of the available option over there helps you. I have not tried that but I have read this this from somewhere else on internet and so I thought that I should share this over here. Please try with this and let me know that if this was helpful to you or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Enos View Post
    Are you using the wireless connection. If yes then if you try to play the game in offline mode, it will show you some message that says server connection lost or something like that. You must have the Ethernet cable connection if you want to avoid this problem. This was the solution for me when I was getting the same problem and it helped me. I hope that it will be helpful for you as well.
    Thank you so much for the reply but I am already having the wired connection and so this can not be the reason for this issue.

I think that you have logged in with the uplay screen. Try to load the game and while loading it will prompt you for the username and all. This information is needed to play online but if you wish to play offline then you can skip that part and after that you will be able to play the game in the offline mode.

This is not just you who is facing this problem. I would like to tell you that you will require to start in as online for the first time and after that you will be able to use that as offline.