Thread: How to fix Widescreen bug in Steel Armor: Blaze of War

How to fix Widescreen bug in Steel Armor: Blaze of War

There is a small bug in this game. The upper part of the screen in the game is cut off and I am sure that is because of the widescreen bug that is there in the game. So what I am saying is that as soon as I got the game I am busy with the downloading of the official patches and updates for the game but this particular patch I am not able to download it. It gets stuck up In the download screen only and I don’t understand what can be the problem here, do you all have any idea as if what can be the problem? If there is anyone here who is having the said problem then please do share it with me or give me some appropriate solutions for the same. I am waiting for the replies from you all.

Re: How to fix Widescreen bug in Steel Armor: Blaze of War

I think so the fix was done with the inclusion of SPM 1.5. in case if you don’t know as if where you can find it then go to the following page SFK42 The Essentials and you will get it from there. So that’s what I want to say here.

Do let me know if that works for you or not. That’s it from my side for you.

Quote Originally Posted by LotusN View Post
    I think so the fix was done with the inclusion of SPM 1.5. in case if you don’t know as if where you can find it then go to the following page SFK42 The Essentials and you will get it from there. So that’s what I want to say here.

Do let me know if that works for you or not. That’s it from my side for you.
    Ok I know that but what I want to know is that is there a English version of the SPM 1.5 beta that you were talking about. Since I can find only Russian version of all the patches and downloads in that particular site and hence what I want to know is that is it possible to get that? I am waiting for the response from you all.

See the English version of the game is not out yet. All I can say is that SPM 1.5 Beta is available in SFK42 The Essentials thread and it is a sticky post so you would be easily able to find it in the top most post that’s the guarantee. Now the main concern is that SPM 1.5 Beta is not available for the English language nothing to worry about it. See what you can do is that take some help from some of the mods and I am sure that they will be able to help you with the same that’s what I want to say here.

There is a patch available for the SPM_V1.5_beta_English in the mediafire site and hence I think you should check that site out if you want some more information about the same. That’s what I want to say here. I hope you did get the necessary information about the same, that’s it from my side for you.

I recently installed the unofficial patch from the developer’s site of the game named as SF-vo.1_eng and everything is working out really well for me. That’s what I think. So if you want you can find this patch and install it for the game. So do check that out as well.

I hope this is pretty much clear for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
    I recently installed the unofficial patch from the developer’s site of the game named as SF-vo.1_eng and everything is working out really well for me. That’s what I think. So if you want you can find this patch and install it for the game. So do check that out as well.

I hope this is pretty much clear for you all.
    As far as I know that is the patch that was released much before and it should be the initial patch that you should download and nothing else. That’s what I want to say here. So how come that helped? I mean that’s a real question mark in my brain about the same.

Quote Originally Posted by bIbEkS View Post
    As far as I know that is the patch that was released much before and it should be the initial patch that you should download and nothing else. That’s what I want to say here. So how come that helped? I mean that’s a real question mark in my brain about the same.
    Dude don’t know but sometimes it does work that’s not a thing to worry at all, that’s what I think here. What’s the harm in giving a try for the same. I don’t think that would cause any kind of problem with the same.