Thread: Activation Limit for internet connection require in ANNO 2070

Activation Limit for internet connection require in ANNO 2070

Hi friends, recently I have bought the game ‘ANNO 2070´and this is the good game I have seen, In these game demo i have seen there are best of the thing include graphics and animation is present in this game. And also I have seen that this is the best Real-time Strategy game. So as I am new to this game I just want know more about the activation of this game. How can I activate this game. And also is there any alternate method if the PC doesn’t have the internet connection. So if you guys have any of the information then pleased let me know. Any of the help will be thanks and appreciated.

re: Activation Limit for internet connection require in ANNO 2070

As for the starter, there are the chances for the activation of this game on three different PC configurations. So for that you just have to make the contacts with the Support team. So they will provide the further activations, and that also free of charge. So if you want to get activation for this game then just take the help of Support team.

The alternative method for the activation of this game if the internet connection is not there, So for this offline activation option you just have to make the use of the tools , so there you have to make use of the provided serial number. So after that you will get the generated executable key file ‘Anno4-@ctiv.htm’. So make save of that executable file, after that you have to copy that key file in to the PC with active online connection and then you have to execute that file. So after this process gets successful you will get the final activation code as .txt file.

In other words you just have to send the ‘Anno4-@ctiv.htm’ through the online connection to execute it, with the help of the file via email in order to receive the final activation code. And after receiving the .txt file which have the activation code. You just have to use that activation code with the ANNO installation and restart the game. So after that the activation dialogue window popup, so there you have to make the selection for the option ‘offline’ activation. So there you have to make the use of the entire content of the .txt file for the respective field to confirm the entry. Finally you will able to unlock the installed version of ANNO 1404, so to play without an active internet connection.

Hi friends recently I have activate Anno 1404 in my system, so I just want to know whether my PC always requires an active internet connection, to play this game. Can it be possible to play this game without the internet connection? Thanks for any help

Hi friends recently I have activate Anno 1404 in my system, so I just want to know whether my PC always requires an active internet connection, to play this game. Can it be possible to play this game without the internet connection? Thanks for any help
    Once you have make the successful activation for the game ANNO 1404 in your system, then there is no need for the internet connection to play this game. So finally I just want to suggest that there is no need for the internet connection after the activation of this ANNO 1404 in your system.

According to my information if you are going for the new Activation of this ANNO 2070, so the minimum requirement for the PC configuration is as follow:
    • Your system must have the most important hard- and software components.
    • The supporting operating system, the CPU, the motherboard and the system hard drive.
    • Make the updating of the required configuration, such as graphics card and for RAM.

Best the configuration, better the experience for playing this game.

I just want to know about the activation of the ANNO 2070, is it possible to make the further activation if I have already used the activation of this ANNO 2070 for the three different PC configurations. So I just want to know is the further activations is possible for the ANNO 2070?

I just want to know about the activation of the ANNO 2070, is it possible to make the further activation if I have already used the activation of this ANNO 2070 for the three different PC configurations. So I just want to know is the further activations is possible for the ANNO 2070?
    Yes there are the chances for the further activation, so if you wish to do the further activation of this ANNO 2070, you just contact the Support team for this thing. So they will provide the new activations and which may be free of charge.

The thing that I want to suggest you that, during the online activation for the ANNO 2070 only the encoded hash value and the activation serial number are transferred to the activation server.

There are no chances for the transfer of the personal data during the activation of the ANNO 2070.

This game can be activating on three different PC configurations. So if you have used these activations, then you have to contact the customer service for activation. So they will give you the activation for this game and also without charge. You can also activate this game in the offline mode also, so for this type of the activation you have to make the use of tools. So you have to make the use of your provided serial number there in that tool to make the activation of this game.