Thread: ark upgrades disappeared after playing anno 2070 in offline server

ark upgrades disappeared after playing anno 2070 in offline server

Hi friends in my computer I have installed anno 2070 game and I am facing problem while playing anno 2070 game in offline mode. When I tried to play the game in offline mode in some of the upgrades were disappeared. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Any help will be appreciated.

Re: ark upgrades disappeared after playing anno 2070 in offline server

You have to first check when you play anno 2070 in online mode at that time it appears again or not. First play the anno 2070 in online mode and after that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not. I am telling this because sometimes switching the game from offline to online can help you to solve this type of problem.

If you have tried to solve this problem by switching the anno 2070 game from offline to online and after doing that also if you are experiencing the same problem then I think you have permanently lost the upgrades . if this is case then you have to create then again. I hope this information will be helpful for you. If you need any more information then let me know.

I am also playing anno 2070 game in my computer and I have experienced the same problem with this game. First I thought that problem is with the game but after that my friend suggest me to load the save game in online mode and after that I have loaded the save game in online mode and after doing that I get my upgrades back and my problem get solved.

I think you should load the save game in online mode in anno 2070 and after doing that check whether ark upgrades appears again or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved. If you need any more help then let me know.

You should first create the copy of the save game data folder of the anno 2070 and after doing that you have to uninstall the anno 2070 from your computer and after that restart the PC and then you have to install the anno 2070 game in your computer and after installing the game in your PC you have to put the save data folder to its original place and after that start the game and then check whether same problem is occurring or not.

When I play the anno 2070 game in online mode at that time also I ark upgrades didn’t appeared now after that I have load the save game in the online mode and after doing that my problem get solved. In my game I am also facing one more problem while playing the anno 2070 game.

Sometimes I get graphic artifacts while applying anno 2070 game. Please tell me how to solve this problem.

It looks like problem is with the graphic setting in the anno 2070 game and that is why I will suggest you to open the game and play the anno 2070 after changing the graphic setting and you have to check whether you are facing problem with difference graphic setting or not.

If you face the same problem with different graphic setting then you have to uninstall graphic drivers from your computer and after uninstalling the graphic drivers from your computer you have to reboot the PC and then install the drivers again and after reinstalling the drivers you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

You have to download the latest graphic drivers in your computer and after downloading the latest graphic drivers in your computer your computer you have to install that and then start the anno 2070 game. After that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.