Thread: The NPC in anno 2070 is very bad

The NPC in anno 2070 is very bad

After playing Anno 2070 for the couple of time I have come to know that it is not so funny game to play. Personally I am not so happy with NPC in the game. in some situation they are not supposed to declare the war against of you. post your speculations on the same over here.

Re: The NPC in anno 2070 is very bad

I wanted to tell you that AI players are more or less than that of the RTS game for the long period of the time.

Well according to me the developer of the game should provide the AI as it was in 1404 but they have told me that it seems to be quite impossible to change the same for the Anno 2070.

Well you should know that the AI supposed to pretend the same rules as it is having more fun to play the game against of the same. the cheating in the game is supposed to be more obvious when you are facing the higher difficulty in the game. the programming done in the game is supposed to be quite disappointing and they should change the thing as early as possible.

I also agree with you the developer of the game has done lots of bad programming in the game and it should be fixed by them. if the war is started in the game you are not having any option to going back into the game. you cannot ask for help for AI in the game and I don’t think so AI will help you ion the game either.
    If I am not wrong Keto in the game is the only character which is supposed to attack the human player rather than that of CPU player available in the game or you can say bots.

Most of Real Time Strategy game is having quite Bad AI. The AI in the previous version of the game was quite awesome but I am not able to find out the reason why this title is having some bad AI. I got terrible experience at the time of the battle. I know that this particular game is having not much to do with the warfare but it is all about an empire as well as trading involved in the game. you are supposed to defend the empire. So far I have never tried to attack AI in the game until and unless there is need of land in the game.

I am also doing the same thing which you have stated over here. in Anno 1404 there was an option to start the war against of the island. After that ask for the peace and AI will find whether the Peace is the good option or not.
    In the latest version of the game you are not supposed to have any option like above. Well according to me the developer of the game has put ECO's more aggressive also the NPC fighting to each other in the game.

You have manage to get the access to the peace options. Well personally I have managed to get an opportunity to make Peace with all the available AI in the game except Keto.

Right now I am having constant Ai going through the War in the game. the developer of the game has announced that the AI is warring against of AI. Also other players who are saying that AI is having lazy programming done in the game.Let’s hope the developer of the game will fix the AI issue by releasing the appropriate patch in the game.

So far I have not seen anyone NPC fighting with each other in the game. I used to play the game at really difficult level so that might be reason I was not able to see Hector attacking a NPC as it was getting happen into Anno 1404. I don’t agree that the developer of the game will work on the AI and release the Patch. Why because the AI is not broken instead it is terrible.