Thread: How to beat Power Games mission in Anno 2070?

How to beat Power Games mission in Anno 2070?

I wanted to beat the power mission in Anno 2070. Hector is harassing with the dozen ships as I am trying to building a fleet. Strindberg declared war against of me. I have not destroyed munition factories and shipyards. In case I have managed to survived in the game then I will get an opportunity to face Keto's swarm of 30 ships at the same time.

Re: How to beat Power Games mission in Anno 2070?

If you wanted to deal with hector you will require to deal with other npcs. He is supposed to chase your ship and take the same out from the game. you have to rush the munitions factory and stockpile enough just before the Strindberg wilt throw the ultimatum on you. if you have managed to build the 10+ defense and there will be some commando ships hector then the kato will not attack on you. in case you are having the enough amount of the cash supply than you can sign the trading with hector or a peace treaty.
    Well Let me know whether the above mentioned information was useful to you or not.

Keto will not attack on you until and unless you can win in the game. if you have manage to take out the most of her fleet then she will make 40 more into the few minutes in the game.

Well I am using the item which of Hector's ships drop when it is getting killed. I also supposed to bait Hector's fleet to the port area with the 10+ turrets. The item is quite good for the about 10m. the drop rate of the good thing is around of 90% and you will usually bait at around of the 10 ships.
    When Keto is supposed to arrived in the game. I was failed to hold initial push with 20+ so I need to reload the game and buit some more turrets. Once again she arrived and this time she did not come to near my port in the game.

I wanted to tell you that the Power Games is patience map. You have to play this particular map with lots of patience in the game otherwise you will not be able to complete the same at all.

You will need to settle down on the one map in the game and have lots of patient. I have spent couple of hours until Keto is getting died in the game. you can make the thing working for you by having lots of patience while playing the game.

Once you have beat the Hector in the game the entire thing will become quite easy for you. since the Keto will not blow your fisheries as it is done by the Hector. Keto leaves you as long as you are not leaving the island of yours. she is not supposed to be happy because you are building the chopper in the game. however she will not attack on you through military in the game.

Well I do agree with you that you will need to play this map with the lots of patience. You have to stick with it until and unless you have managed to win.