Thread: Anno 2070 server down again, very bad service

Anno 2070 server down again, very bad service

As the title of thread is saying what I wanted to ask you over here in this particular thread. I have installed Anno 2070 on the system of mine. Whenever I am trying to play the game the server is seems to be down in the game. well I am not able to find out the reason why the server is getting down in the game. any help on the above mentioned issue will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Anno 2070 server down again, very bad service

Looking at the situation I wanted to know about the computer configuration. Also tell me which do you have installed any antivirus program or security software on the computer ? if so than tell me about the same.

If you are playing the game on the Steam than I am suggesting that you should check and verify the integrity of the game cache. You will need to use the following steps to do the same.
    • You have to load the Steam on the computer and after that you have to click on the Library sections.
    • Now you have to right click on the game and click on the Properties.
    • After that you have to click on the Local Files and click on the Verify the integrity of the game cacheā€¦

Now wait till the entire process is completed.

It could be possible that the connection might be blocked by the security software or the antivirus program which you have installed on the computer. Hence I am suggesting that you should simply disable the above mentioned program on the computer and see whether it is working or not. If the issue is supposed to resolved than I am suggesting that you should configure the firewall as well as security software so that the issue cannot resolved.

For the sake of try I am saying that you should reinstall the game on the computer.

It could be possible that the server might be down. So what I am saying that you should wait for the couple of hours and try to connect with the server again. also if I am not wrong the backend team will be already working on the same.
    If still there is no change in the situation than I am suggesting that you should contact the technical support team to get the further help on this particular matter.