Thread: How to activate multiplayer for more than 1 player in anno 2070.

How to activate multiplayer for more than 1 player in anno 2070.

I and my friend purchase Anno game and both of us want to play the game at the same time, but the game doesn’t have the feature of multiplayer. My friend register himself and play the game in full mode but when I want to play the game it says the game is already registered…..my problem is that if you purchased the game of 2K to 3K and it doesn’t have the facility for multiplayer then what make a sense. It means I have to go and buy another game. And suppose if there are multi person want to play the game then you need to buy different copy for each.

Re: How to activate multiplayer for more than 1 player in anno 2070.

This seems not a big problem as you have mention here. Why not to say your friend to share his account number so that you can too play the game else you can play the game in offline mode too. This is not going to be the problem, if you have a good relationship with your friend. Big game with multiplayer is a rare to get but you can say it is multiplayer with single key game. There is option to play the game offline too but many features are disabled in it but you can get enjoyment yet.

This is not a problem. Simply say your friend to share his key number and play one by one and in the large number of player too you can share the key and can play the game. There is nothing to blame the company. What if you and your friend, both want to play the at a time or number of the player want to play it the same time then, are you going to buy that number of pc, instead I think purchasing that number of copy will be a good deal.

There are very few game in the market with multiplayer facility because if company do that, most of their copies remain in stock. But it is you who can make it multiplayer game by sharing the keyword. If it doesn’t make sense, play it offline. Simply logout from the friend’s account and see the button at the bottom right corner for offline, go and play in that mode.

If your friend doesn’t want to give you his account number and you want to play it in full mode then go and buy one because there is no bad deal about that. In that case you both can play at the same time and if you can play it in offline mode but many feature like getting achievement and whatever extra features are there, you are unable to play it. In the offline mode you just simply play the game. And I think blaming on company sense instead it doesn’t make sense that your friend is not giving key for the game to you.