Thread: Annoyed with glitches in Risk Faction

Annoyed with glitches in Risk Faction

I found a number of glitches in this game and really annoyed with it. I want to share the same with others so that I can find out some solutions on the same. I had downloaded this game. At start I had seen the gameplay and it was awesome. After getting the game I started playing through some levels. At start when I defeated a enemy the game just freezes on that level. I hot it might be issue with the game saving. But nothing happened. I have to quiet the game and then restart it again and the level which I won was lost. This is happening to me in some levels. I cannot quit the game again as it is not saving my progress. Is this the game bug or something related to my system. The game looks interesting but EA might have done some more improvements so that the game should not be filled with such glitches.

Re: Annoyed with glitches in Risk Faction

I faced a couple of freezing issue on start. It usually freeze on the start. It looks waste of my xbox points. I had asked EA about the issue, but they had not yet replied on this. I am waiting back for the response.

I am not able to figure out the issue behind the same. I got the trail it worked well. There was no freezing issue, no lagging, no glitches. It worked properly. Then I upgraded to full version and started facing the issue. After signing in to my live account the game ask for a gamer tag. That is fine. It can be a requirement. After playing some levels I found the game a bit glitchy. Some of the graphics are not proper and sometime it lags. Till yet freezing is not a issue for me. I tried re-installing the game a couple of time but still the issue occurs in the mid. I had found some patches and installed the same. I hope this works. Try to look for the patches, they might be having some kind of fix for you also.

It is right that the demo work fine but as you unlock the same to full version the game freeze on the start menu. For start just re-download the game and run it. It will work.

The issue which I faced is a bit odd. I played many levels of this game. At start I do not faced any issue and thought I have the most clean version of. Now after passing out some objectives the game freezes and do not respond at all. The game do not just pass the screen. After quitting and starting it back again I loose my progress. It is really hard to get those map work again and again. What more I can do here just to wait and watch if this works or not.I had tried to find out a proper solution for this. It sometime looks a waste of money. Surely the game does not has so high graphic which can made it freeze in mid.

My game freeze online. I had not faced issue while playing the game on single player. But when I go on online the game freezes in the mid. I do not have any better fix for the same.

Look for patches they will surely have some fixes for the game. EA has not yet provided any official support for the glitches. There are more bugs in the game. I am listing some them. The first is that when you can attack a troop in the game the calculation made for the same is wrong. The game freeze for sometime in between. Second after a end of objective again the game freezes and if you are not enough lucky the progress will be lost. The most common is freezing on the game profile menu while playing it. You can try re-downloading the game from steam and then try back.

I am also looking for the patches. There are some language patches only released for it, which ignores other game glitches. Not a good game. I don' think that is not worth enough for the game glitches.

I just wasted ten bucks on this POS game. EA should have done it correctly. But I can't ignore the elephant in the room any longer: Who taught you idiots English??? I mean, REALLY!! If no one on here actually knows how to speak or write English, WHY BOTHER trying at all? I hope I never have to speak to any of you on the phone. I would pull out my hair!