Thread: As per me Risk Faction is not a good game

As per me Risk Faction is not a good game

I do not really enjoyed this game. I bought the game and hoping to get lot more rather than a flashy board game. There is nothing do in that much simply puzzle type gameplay with some graphics in between. I was hoping to get a better fps out of it. Somehow I tried to play but it goes out of my mind. It is not tough to play, but too childish. All flash type cut scenes, etc. How can I stick or play this game for hours. It lacks lot of action. I really do not enjoyed and was hoping that shouldn't have bought the game before. It has a common type of gameplay where you have to keep playing and get rank in the same. It is simple enough and I do not understand what to do in multiplayer n the same. What are your views on the same. Do you really enjoyed the game or not.

Re: As per me Risk Faction is not a good game

You must ensure before buying that this is a type of boardgames and there are some better features are added nothing more than that. Reading your question it looked that you were looking for some kind of fps game.

Risk Faction is a kind of turn based strategy game. It is a slow game and it is usually meant for two players. So if were thinking of a action game with tons of weapons and other super suites then you simply wasted your money. In my views you must have tested the older version of this game. The game is can be enjoyed if you are ready to play it slowly and will learn about the tactics. Or else it is a blunder. Have a look no some videos of the game which can show you more about it possibilities. This videos have better explanation on the game and how to enjoy the same. There is nothing you can do here. I do not know steam has any kind of pay back stuff where you can return the game and ask for your money.

It is board game which is played through Xbox Live. It is one of the most widely played board games. I do not understand what you don't like in this. Try to play it for some hours.

I had played this game for hours and hours and surely those who do not like board game will find it a boring type. It is best if you play it online. The game provides you a objective which you have to fulfill and keep accomplishing the coming task till you conquer the entire world. It is a classic game and with new objective. This time the game has some extra continents. Here you are more near to natures fury like volcano which can erupt suddenly and destroy the nearby army. It will take time you to develop a strategy. You can take over enemies territory and keep expanding. The game have a high number of objectives and essay to control also. The choice of goals is on you. With every new accomplishment you game more rank in the game.

I like the game but not to much extent. You have to just roll a dice and the game decides what happens. There is nothing much in the same. Surely I will go for some better game.

It is looks a kind of risk from EA side. They had added new attraction in the game making it more effective. Surely it is liked by to some extent only. For fps guys the game is not so good. But there are really some amazing task in the game.

I don't understand what you do not liked in this game. The game has got good ratings. It is a awesome board game. You must play through the levels to understand the gameplay first. High graphics is the thing only matters. The game has nice strategic type gameplay. The best part is that you can now compete with players around the web and show up your abilities. The game has lot more than what it looks. It is not just a game of occupying lands and keep moving. As you keep finishing a level you can find more and more better objectives. In my view play the game a number of time you will surely find more better options. The game graphic are not good. It looks like cartoons. But as a boardgames what much you can expect.

The game is not costly. You can have this type in your collection list. What more I can say here. Keep playing it to get use to it. I hope further levels will be better.