Thread: Getting "Back to Nature" achievement which requires an "optimum eco balance" in anno 2070

Getting "Back to Nature" achievement which requires an "optimum eco balance" in anno 2070

Well I am looking to complete Back to Nature achievement in which needs optimum eco balance on the one of the island. Right now I am having 999 eco balance and it supposed to be max but the achievement did not seems to register. So tell me what do you mean by the optimum eco balance? And how one will be able to get over there in the game?

Re: Getting "Back to Nature" achievement which requires an "optimum eco balance" in anno 2070

I wanted to tell you that the achievement is supposed to register if you are at the level 500. In case you have accelerated the game or placed the multiple buildings so that you can enhance the eco balance in the game. you have to managed to get over the threshold without triggering for the achievement.
    In order to deactivate some buildings you have to go over below 500 again and reactivate the same and you will need to wait till the balance is getting reach 500 without accelerating.

Re: Getting "Back to Nature" achievement which requires an "optimum eco balance" in anno 2070

I think you have to hit 999 so that you can get the optimum at 500. If you have not done the same then you should give a try to it.

Well I do agree with you. 999 is quite easy on the large island once the eco executive are supposed to unlocked in the game. it will be more useful where there are several river spots are open in the game. you will get the +300 eco balance if you have built sewage treatment.

Hey thanks a lot buddy for replying over there in this particular thread. I tried the above mentioned things but it did not worked for me at all. Well now I am wondering that there could be bug issue with the game or something is getting deactivating while playing the game. help me out please…

Well you will need to build the Tycoon city and also you should get the Tycoon executives. You have to also use the ecobalance buildings so that you can get the zero exactly. After that you will need to demolish all the Eco ecobalance buildings and you have to put the 5 ozone makers. Also you can make river sewage treatment plant and couple of ozone makers so that you can get exactly 500 in the game.

I wanted to tell you that the Tycoon ecobalance buildings are seems to be more efficient than that of the Eco ecobalance buildings. There is down side of the above mentioned thing that you cannot push the ecobalance higher than that of zero. However you can put the same into the conjunction with one another. The negative ecobalance modifiers were insignificant on the populated islands. I don’t care regarding the Tycoon ecobalance buildings because sum of the negative modifiers is getting and you have to getting close to -90.