Thread: Stuck at Chapter 2 - F.A.T.H.E.R Virus in anno 2070

Stuck at Chapter 2 - F.A.T.H.E.R Virus in anno 2070

I have installed Anno 2070 on the computer of mine. I am playing Chapter 2 in this particular game. I was in the situation when father is supposed to capture Bartok and she is getting flees. She needed some farm from my side. I supposed to keep running out of C at the time Bartok is looking to build the farms.
    Can you help me out to meet the need of mine? Thanks a lot in advance.

re: Stuck at Chapter 2 - F.A.T.H.E.R Virus in anno 2070

After going through the issue I am suggesting following thing which you can try.
    • You should close as well as destroy factories.
    • Second thing which you can do is to raise the TAX.
    • Lastly you should try to sell things in the game.

In this particular game I have come to know about the thing auto-trade system did not supposed work well in the game. I think it is quite slow in campaign.
    To fix the issue I have restarted the mission in the game, since I was not having enough amount of cash in the game. the next time I have settled some tycoons so that I can pay some taxes in the game. you are having tech people from the beginning which are supposed to expensive and there are not enough. So there are poor tax payer in the game.
    I recommend that you should try to set out Tycoons to earn the money in the game.

I do agree with you that there is cash flow issue in the game. I have managed to get enough house and tax all the housing at light green and prevented all the useless production in the game. you can also load the thing manually in the game. you have to sell the ship and trade it to the another party in the game.

In the previous version of the Anno game we are supposed to have AI controlled ships which was available into the Shipyards and took all the stuff in the game. This feature is not unlocked into the game.

Remember one thing you have to complete the mission as early as possible into the game. many of the gamers are spending the time in doing useless activity into the game. due to this particular thing more and more cash has been reduced due to negative cash flow. Make sure that you are supposed to complete the mission quite efficiently and quickly as well so that you will be able to keep big amount of the credits as possible to do into the mission in the game. once you will have the easy cash flow all the things will work fine in the game.

First of all you will need to destroy the F.A.T.H.E.R's harbor defenses. It is the part of the mission to destroy the same and give them to any other antivirus. You can also have equip ship Cloak MK1 mod. You have to sail towards father ark then you will need to activate the antivirus.

Re: Stuck at Chapter 2 - F.A.T.H.E.R Virus in anno 2070

Looking at the situation I am suggesting that you should try to reinstall the game on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not. Also there could be bug issue with the game and it should be fixed by the developer of the game.