Thread: Sea textures disappeared after new Patch in anno 2070

Sea textures disappeared after new Patch in anno 2070

Hello friends, I have problem in Anno 2070 game, I don’t understand how after new patch, textures of sea were gone disappeared. Can you help me to find solution of this problem, I tried many things to find out but all time I was failed. So guys give suggestions me.

Re: Sea textures disappeared after new Patch in anno 2070

After reading this query, I think problem may be in graphic card. I will suggest you to update your driver which can help to reduce your problem. You have to do research to find out any other solutions, but as per my knowledge your problem may solve your problem, you can ask any other relevant expert which may be more helpful to you.

I don’t think so there is any problem in game, problem may be in your computer, because I also played this game but there is nothing any different found in game every think was perfect. I think you have to search problem in your computer, may be some graphic problem. And also this game has take requirements. If you have any doubt related to this game you can ask me, I will try to clear them all.

I completely agree with above suggestions, I think problem is in the video card. You have to replace your video card, your game using full system power but because of weak video card, you can’t get full enjoyment of this game. Your pc should have good strength also should have in good condition.

You didn’t specify your graphic card; you have to specify first, its name, space etc. because on the basis of graphic card I can tell you solution more easily. May be problem is in your system configuration. Because mostly brand new games are comes with less amounts of errors that why you have to update your system configuration as soon as possible