Thread: Gold Bars & Buying Gold in garden of time game

Gold Bars & Buying Gold in garden of time game

Question:
    I have recently started playing Garden of Time in my facebook account. I am finding I very interesting to reveal new stages and gameplay of this beautiful game. I want to get information about Gold bars and how to buy gold??. I am so entertained by this game but I do not have to spend my money to fictitious capital. I thought there is a level of earning gold but it isn’t. I have got 5 gold but used it to hire neighbors to build The Royal Hall. That’s why I am remaining only with one gold and therefore I can’t hire anyone else to complete other buildings. Please help me regarding this any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Gold Bars & Buying Gold in garden of time game

Do not use your gold to hire friends. When u have enough neighbors there is no need to use gold. there is a dark blue button on the pop-up screen. Click on that button u will automatic hire friends. Beware do not click on that lulus button. Give me ur feedback.

Ohh no!!!! Unfortunately I accidentally hired lulu. not once but twice. First when I was new to this game and after that today for my colloseum. When I clicked on the thing above the Wonder button “hire friends" it took a few seconds to open so I clicked it again and the screen changed. Unfortunately I hit the button “Hire friend for 1 gold”. I was crazy really!!!

You can earn free gold in this game. Go to the game, click on the gold and after on earn gold. Also, click on categories and then click on free. There are few options given by providers from which you can earn free gold by doing simple tasks. Also u can click on the surveys tab to complete surveys for free gold.

I tried to take a survey to earn gold but I did not qualify and there was a message "Are you the parent of a child?" ?? what is this??? I am not getting anything…

It is very funny is see that lulu is following you everywhere because of your friend. LOL.!!!!!