Thread: anno 2070 keeps crashing to desktop while playing

anno 2070 keeps crashing to desktop while playing

i was playing this game and was nice to play with it and there were no problems with its playing , but suddenly my game crashed and It variates a bit between 30 minutes to 2 hours when it happens. previous to this, there is no error message in the crash and alone which i see is the anno icon in the task-bar with the play launcher besides it.it stays within the task-bar and i am unable to bring it back. i tried with the task manager but nothing worked. please help me in this issue as i require to play it.

Re: anno 2070 keeps crashing to desktop while playing

the first thing you should check is that you should have your graphic drivers up to date , and have a try for your latest beta driver . further checking whether chipset driver is OK or not could be the next possible case. in overall have a check of your drivers.

there is a similar issue in the saving of the game. you need to copy the whole game and then run it. the possible solution to this would be that the system files of the game must have got corrupt, so , the problem id perdidting. the next steps you can perform are,
    • make a update of your videocrad drivers
    • make a update of intel chipset drivers
    • afterward apply windows updates
    • and the final step to do is to install new anno 2070

i was with the game and after installing it before 10 hours, it didn't had any problems with it but it started crashing afterward. i think you should try to have a update of the drivers . in addition to this, you should try with the different compatibility settings and parameters of the graphic card . i think in your case the problem might be occurring before the patch and at the time of creating a new game could not work in your case.

you should have a update of the game as the possible solution to this could be by installing a new game or there could be malwares attacking your system amd making the game corrupt . so the possible solution to this would be to have a re install of your OS and have fresh copy of the game. try it and you will fond no errors in this case.

X-fire or Sli are not at all liked by the game. there will be sure short working for both of them. they will work in the case when you are overclocking

if you don't have an idea about the X-fire, and Sli then i want to say that you should follow the steps mentioned below,
    1. click properties in the My computer. Right Click on the My computer.
    2. you will see a Advanced System settings. click it.
    3. Click on "Setting" which will be present on Advanced tab / "Performance.
    4. Apply - Yes the screen will change but that is OK after you appear to see the Adjust for Best Performance and after clocking it.
    5. exit out till you are back on the desktop after you have click OK.
    6. Click on personalize after having right click on the desktop
    7. in Aero themes, you will see Windows 7 and then click it.
    8. in start button type msconfig.
    9. Click on the top of the little screen
    10. click on the tab Start up
    11. disable everything and the problem can be solved
    12. just keep your Nvidia control panel running.

yes the above mentioned process did worked in my case but its still crashing. after having a clean install of the system, there is still crash occurring. i think here i should check the file of the game. and i assume that it would be the corrupt fie which is having a problem as i am working well both the other games.

there would be other problems relating it. i think the heating the graphics card could be the other reason. if the card is above the 60C.