Thread: In the Campaign mode, who coded the virus originally in anno 2070

In the Campaign mode, who coded the virus originally in anno 2070

I am playing the anno 2070 and I want to know that who have coded the virus originally. If you search on internet then I am sure that you will find this many of the places. Other than this, I also want to have more information about the Campaign mode. So I will really appreciate if someone of you can reply me with that.

Re: In the Campaign mode, who coded the virus originally in anno 2070

I think that this can never be determined. It might be the a badly written campaign otherwise the setup made for future expansion.

I bring my participation on the bug in career points during the campaign. At the end of each mission, I saw a brief first screen offering me to retry the mission because I had not received all the prestige available but I did not have time to choose to try again as I was on the screen after which I proposed to choose the faction to which career award points without having time to choose again.

hello, Could someone explain clearly what the prestige end? Because I try to redo the mission of the Campaign to an unlock these famous prestige, I try to go as fast as possible to find all the quests and I always slected "The prestige could not be increased." Is there a link to this famous and prestigious career points? I have one more question about this, is it possible to know if it was unlocked or not, the points of careers available in the different mission? Not really want all again in a vacuum and I do not know exactly which gave me the points.

This is really difficult to understand these points of their careers. During a mission in Chapter 3, I got a message that I received 300 points for career tech's. I do not mind, but there's no tech in this mission. At the end of this mission, I got 300 points for Eco's career. There, I understand that this mission is Eco. So I'm wondering if I do not miss 300 career points for the Tycoon's, which are lagging behind.

You must get tasks and repeat them later when those bugs will be repaired because there are strange things and it will surely be an update.

The story behind the campaign will in opposition to two corporations and they are the Eden Initiative and the Global Trust. The first bases its work on eco-sustainability absolute, in sharp contrast with the ideology of profit and growth at any cost of the second. The main mode will let you know both companies in terms of gameplay is that of the background narrative by introducing a third actor in the futuristic scenario developed by Related Designs, a faction that is entirely dedicated to technological research called SAAT Each group will have its own characteristics with economic development and ecology as the main parameters of differentiation.

The campaign will keep you constantly busy by assigning new tasks, with the double purpose of involving the player in the interweaving narrative but also to explain its every aspect to play a game and that will leave you free yourself.

The demo contains the first two missions of the campaign mode, reports Gamershell. Anno 2070 is set in a futuristic environment. Due to climate change, it has forced humanity to survive high water level, where land are uninhabitable. It is intended that the player with these complications do to build a community by using new technologies and environmental changes taking place.

Just use the full version of the game and that will not create problems like this. I am using the same and there is no problem like this. I hope that the full version will also work great for you.