Thread: User input in Confrontation Game

User input in Confrontation Game

Hi all, I have started to play this game and I can say this game is really good to play but there are some of the things that needs to be changed. Like, it will be good if we can add some of our own choice in the game. Like maps or characters or something else. So I wanted to have some user modification otherwise customization in the game. I am starting this thread to know that what the other people think about this. If you have any thoughts about this or any idea then please let me know that. I think that we will have a good discussion on this.

Re: User input in Confrontation Game

Yes, this would be really a great idea but as they are not having this at the time but when they will release that then it will be possible for the us/users to make the custom game. I really like to see the modification with the map so that I can design it in the way I like. There has been many of the games particularly blizzard and counterstrike/half life where they are having the ability to make custom maps and player can change the map and just because of that to user generated modifications were successful enough to generate their own separate game titles. If we talk about the Counterstrike then that is just the mod. I am saying this because Defense of the Ancients (DOTA) and the separate title Heros of Newerth.

I have seen that there are some of the games where it is possible to make the new spells and abilities which are useful for the factions of miniatures. If we do that then we will be able to play the "custom game”. Because of this, use can be innovative and be creative. This is not just one user, there are many of the users who are willing for the same. I am telling this because I have seen similar posts on many of the other threads about the same game. Let’s see if we can get this in future releases or not. I am also waiting for the same.

As we all know that there are a lot of game maps which are from the Cyanide and so I am also wondering that if there is some way to make the new maps that could be customized. There are a lot of RTS titles which is having the map generator otherwise modifier and with the help of that we will be able to design new maps and because of that it’s possible to keep the customers engaged. This will also be helpful for the game to give its own new content. This is my thinking regarding this and I am sure that there are many of the people who are agree with me. Anyway, overall they have made a good game a nd I a m very happy with this. There is always more expectation from the users and they cannot fulfill the requirement 100 percent. But yes, we ca n expect this from the next release.

According to me, they must add the Replays in the game. I am saying this because there are many people who wish to watch the replays and there ca n be many reasons for this. This could be because they wish to learn from their mistakes otherwise they wish to watch some player better than them. I want this because I wish to watch replays from highly competitive tournaments. If they can add the option for save game replay then that could be really helpful for the users who want all these things, do you think that this game will have further release with the option for save game replays for enjoying the game afterwards.

It will be better if they can add just a level editor otherwise ability to modify/create maps/characters/abilities/spells. Because of this , players will be able to make new maps, new spells, new abilities, etc. This is very much similar to the "custom map" option which is already available in some of the popular PC games. Player can easily make the new content and the game will quickly thrive. Other than this also, there are a lot of suggestions that I have to make for this game but I know that all those are not possible and so I am just posting this one.

I have played the game and so I want to confirm here that there is no option for customization. It will be possible to customize the theme color of the heroes with the help of the army painter but it is not having any of the map editor otherwise anything like you all are talking about. I cannot say for future releases but at least for this release, it is just not possible.