Thread: What is "whatever it takes" in anno 2070

What is "whatever it takes" in anno 2070

If you see the challenges in the upper right then you will find that requires the completion of the single mission free market economy. There is one option as "whatever it takes" which is gra in color. There is no more detail about this. so can you tell me that why this is made for and what is its purpose. Also tell me some more about the missions in the game as I am new to the game.

Re: What is "whatever it takes" in anno 2070

I would like to tell you that it is same as the lack Gold achievement, It is typically a full mission. If you see the mission briefing window then you will get the complete detail that what you will have to do in order to finish the mission.

The new age of the game gives a surprisingly fresh look and feel to the game. Not only that, the way the world in the game is located offers many challenges. Of course, this is on the same basic principle. Build your civilization, try to make use of available resources and what you can not grow. You traded with other civilizations to the present. As in all other games of the Anno, 80 percent of the gameplay in building and trading. The other twenty percent is in the battles you issue.

Just go through the game walk through and you will be able to know all the features and options for the game. This is the best thing that you can do for this. I hope that nit will he helpful for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubboy View Post
    Just go through the game walk through and you will be able to know all the features and options for the game. This is the best thing that you can do for this. I hope that nit will he helpful for you.
    Hey, can you give me some link for the review where I can get the details about this. Please help me.