Thread: Autopatcher closes and does not start up again in anno 2070

Autopatcher closes and does not start up again in anno 2070

hi friends, I am having some issue with the autopatcher and this is getting 11/20 verifying files and after that it closes. After that, it is not able to start. I tried to fix this problem by going into the reg files but that also does not helped me. Can you tell me that what is the problem with this and how can I get out of this. I hope that someone over here can give me some solution for this. Ig you have any idea about this then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies for this. Thank you so much.

Re: Autopatcher closes and does not start up again in anno 2070

I would like to tell you that the autopatcher cerates problems many of the times. I hope that there will be availability of the manual patch later so that the problems like this can be resolved. I am also waiting for the patch to be released so that the issues can be resolved.

This might be because if the firewall protection in your computer. So what you can do is, just disable the firewall protection and after that try to start it. It might be possible that the firewall is causing the issue for you and trying by disabling it could solve the issue for you. In many of the similar cases the reason comes out to be same and so I am telling you the same to do. I hope that it will be helpful to you.

I am also facing the similar problem. I have the game from 3 days and trying to bring it to work. It's incredible, I also turned off firewall and virus program. The Autopatcher seems to be in a continuous loop. I have already run it all day without ever coming to an end. This constantly jumps from one patch sequences back and forth. It is not even come to the place where I can enter the key code. I am having the Windows 7 as operating system and have no idea what more I can do here. We need some advance solution for this.

Make sure that you are having proper internet connection and if you are not having proper internet connection then you will not able to run that flawlessly.

Ubisoft announced Anno 2070 Patch 1.02 available for download. Among the most important changes include the natural surrounding game stability on different computer configurations and how to fix a bug in the final screen of the individual campaign missions. Furthermore, the developers saw to it that the military limit was raised. Therefore you are no longer limited to a very limited army. In addition, initial and decorative elements of Eco's tycoons and added Fixed a graphical error with the AMD Radeon graphics cards in the HD 2000 and HD 3000 series under Windows XP.

Here are some other corrections that have been done with the new patch.
    • Various text overlaps & text bugs have been corrected.
    • Improvements in the behavior of AI.
    • Keto and trench coat could be mistakenly sunk by the EMP. This has been fixed.
    • Performance problems have been fixed by tariff items.
    • An error occurring under certain circumstances, the start button has been fixed.
    • Achievement fixes: "Floating Resterampe", "State of the art", "The entire technology tree", "Back to Nature", "Too good to throw away."
    • Minor errors in display, and text quests have been fixed.

Publisher Ubisoft has a first error correction program for Anno 2070 released for download. The patch to version 1.01 fixes mainly stability and game balance issues when building strategy game for PC and includes free extension "world events". Ubisoft will develop for it at regular intervals new scenarios. Since terrorist attacks are currently in demand in the first scenario, called "Neo Skullz crisis," the leader of a radical splinter group of the pirate world. The "world event" and the patch 1.01 will be downloaded and installed automatically during login.

You should install the latest patch available and this problem will be resolved. The best thing that I liked about this is that the player's task consists in this single player mode to be overcome mission is to put the pirate craft. The more effectively it does, the more positive influence on world events. Those who achieved a high score, unlock rewards. The total of the Anno 2070-Community player's score is displayed in world events menu. Ubisoft notes that are due during the Anno 2070-server updates the registration function and the online features are not available for a short time. Already registered players will therefore automatically switches to offline mode.

It should meet the following minimum configuration of the PC, so you can play Anno 2070: Supported operating systems Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP. As the processor should be at least an Intel Dual-Core 2 GHz power be installed, two GB of RAM should also be located in the computer. Anno 2070 will occupy 5GB hard disk space and is equipped with a DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with 512 MB RAM or more. For the multiplayer mode is a broadband Internet connection required.

I think that you must reinstall the game in order to get this problem solved. If this is due to installation issue then re installation will surely help you to get the issue resolved.

You must see that the computer that you are using is meeting the minimum specification needed for the game. If it is lacking in that then this might create problems like this. so you must check for that first.

Quote Originally Posted by Enos View Post
    I think that you must reinstall the game in order to get this problem solved. If this is due to installation issue then re installation will surely help you to get the issue resolved.
    Hey reinstalling does worked. I just uninstalled and installed the game and this solves the problem for me. If someone of you has the same issue with this then you can also do the same and this will solve the problem.