Thread: how to mod anno 2070 to get new kind of things

how to mod anno 2070 to get new kind of things

it was a great gaming experience as it proved to be some different thing, and wished if there would be other things to play then it would have been awesome. so i want to ask whether this game can be modded so that we can be able to add new types of things in it.

Re: how to mod anno 2070 to get new kind of things

i don't think your idea will work in this case. its really good idea to ass features according to our needs and interests but as it consist of .rda explorer it will be not possible to do. we hope to see a world editor, and scenario in the upcoming days and may use it as user friendly

online gaming dosent have any issue, but i can say that the only drawback you will face is that if you play offline . in addition to this, you to require to set local files to 0 . it will flag it as cheating so no achieve will be considered if you try to translate it right and remember from 1404. in addition to this , i can say that you are able to copy the whole game-directory and paste it where you wish to , so you got the "normal" game.

here , i think decorative objects will come out soon and i am not of the intention of losing access to all my ark upgrades. in addition to this, i can here that there are some mini mods only for modification of farm, power plant, eco-building/influence area/production of keto's flag ship and this is to be done in offline mod. but there is no requirement of using mods to play offline.

Mods tend to work online and daily quests still work at the time of making use of mods. it is not possible to do co-op though with another person as for the reason your game files will not tend to match with them. there could be some hint available if you come across some more uses with mods.

i was of the similar problem and came across the mods and i would like if that was introduced . the con figs looked pretty straight forward when i made an extraction of everything with RDAExplorer . afterwards i made an attempt for installing ToolsOne from 1404 but as i isn't had 1404 installed so it not worked in my case. there is an another way as the rda files have to be modded after AutoPatches is done with them.