Thread: Kicking teammates in RISK: Factions

Kicking teammates in RISK: Factions

It is great to play the game with your friend but if friend or you start protecting each other and don’t want to hit each other with your own troops, it is unbearable at all for me. I’ll kick you all out of my room. If you want to be fair with your friends on game, I would like to say don’t play with me. And if you are playing single game with two names, it is a sign of looser. In that case too, I’ll kick you out. And if you came to play so play the game, don’t waste your or my time to wait for you to click ready button, in this case too, if you are doing like that, please simply move away.

Re: Kicking teammates in RISK: Factions

Yes! You are right. Some time user put their name so weird like IhateaWp. It’s full form is I hate all white people, why people like this showing this type of attitude, if I’ll be there with them in a room, make sure, I’ll kick them from the game as well as from room too. Just think about the white people with whom they are going to play the game, what they will do to them if these white people are having little bit of sense, they will spent their entire time to kill all your troops.

These type of people actually scared to lose the game that’s why they fix it early of the game when started or if they are in danger at the same time with one they do this nonsense. Actually they are looser from the very start of the game. In this case, if you have any suspect about these fixing, either kick the players out of your room or quit the game.

Why to do this, this is a game. And if you lose or you win, does matter in that world not in this world, so stop this nonsense by saying that this is strategy of game. Strategy means where you win not both of you win. So play the game like game not like reality.