Thread: How to install X3: Albion Prelude

How to install X3: Albion Prelude

I like the Simulation games very much and that’s why I have brought the X3: Terran Conflict [TC] version to play. I have also done the Steam registration of X3: Terran Conflict. Yesterday, I heard about the X3: Albion Prelude and it sounds very much interesting and I am surely going to buy the X3: Albion Prelude. But I have question that do I have to install the Terran Conflict in order to play the Albion Prelude version? Can anyone please help me out of this problem on how to install the X3:Albion Prelude? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

re: How to install X3: Albion Prelude

Let me tell you something. Looking at your problem, it does not look like it has some kind of the technical issue. I had also the same problem. I think you can go tho the Forum Index of the game site and there you can read that there is one the post of the First Announcement of the Universe Forum.

I have understood your problem and would like to suggest you something related to the X3: Albion Prelude. The X3: Albion Prelude is available on Steam and you can directly download it from the Steam. The X3: Terran Conflict [X3: TC] is just the add on version of the Albion Prelude. If you don’t have the X3: TC version then you can buy it from the Steam. Since, you already have this version then you can activate it on the Steam. This version involves the new Universe for playing and the extra levels are added to your game.

Yes, you are Right. The above information was very useful. You can also retrieve the information from the Steam about the X3: Albion Prelude. The Albion Prelude contains all the new features of the GamePlay and the wars are in the space related to the military ships, campaigns and fighter pilots. This also involves the different planets as you unlock the levels. Can I also know what are the other extra add-on besides the Terran Conflict? Any suggestions?

Re: How to install X3: Albion Prelude

As far as my information about this game I can tell you that I know one add on which is the X3: Terran Conflict War Pack which is more costly as of the X3: Terran Conflict. This add-on will be directly available to download from the Steam.