Thread: Has anyone able to find Friendly script/mod working well with X3 Albion Prelude

Has anyone able to find Friendly script/mod working well with X3 Albion Prelude

As I have got to know about the game which is X3: Albion Prelude I registered and downloaded this game from the Steam. I have started playing this game and it is very interesting. But at some places it is very hard to get through the stages as I am a newbie to this game and that is the reason why I to know that anybody knows that do friendly script/mod work well with the Albion Prelude. I have tried this, but it is not working well. Can anyone suggest me that, is there any other friendly mod/script working well with the X3: Albion Prelude? Any suggestions? Or can anybody help me in giving the perfect scripts/mod which are working so that I could unlock the further levels?

Re: Has anyone able to find Friendly script/mod working well with X3 Albion Prelude

Let me explain you something about the scripts/mod of this game. The scripts/mod are the cheats used to unlock or add the extra weapons to your inventory. This scripts are enabled when you perfectly enter their code. As far as the scripts are concerned it should not get in conflict with the text.

Re: Has anyone able to find Friendly script/mod working well with X3 Albion Prelude

You will be very disappointed by this statement that a script which has a range from 1300 to 1400 will fail to work in the X3: Albion Prelude. That has been removed from the developers of the game. You have to mod your X3: Terran Conflict version in order to work the cheats on Albion Prelude. I hope this will help you…

Fair answer..Really helped me a lot…I was able to mod the X3: Terran Conflict and the result was positive to work the scripts on the Albion Prelude. My friend also surprised when I told him about your opinion. Thank you….

As far as my knowledge is concerned about the Scripts of this game, I suppose that now they have included the the custom commands which starts from 1400. And the rest of the range that is from 1300 to 1400 are used for the flying commands.

Yes...Taking all the opinions about the scripts/mod and as far as my searching on he Internet, I think they have started working on the plugin manager and soon they are going to release the new cheat codes for this game. But you have to wait till the plugin manager gets updated.. Sorry cannot help..

Please don’t say this….How much more time is it going to take for the plugins to be updated. Now I cannot wait more. I have tried all the possibilities of the cheats in command, but it is not working. Is there any chance to release the cheat codes earlier or do I have to wait like I am waiting right now?

I really got bored as I am not able to use the cheat codes for playing.. Please release it fast. I got bored playing the same levels and I am unable to unlock the further levels. Is there any other cheat code present for this game? Please help… It is really disappointing that they are taking so much time in releasing the cheats…

Is there anybody here who could give me the cheats to unlock the credits of the Terran Commander? I am just in a need of that cheat because every time it is hard to play with the less credits. When are the cheats going to be released? Please tell me as I am in the need of the cheat for credits. Any suggestions then please share....

I have too searched a lot on the Internet to crack the cheats of the Albion Prelude, but the results were none. They are still working on the Plugins and don’t know how much time more they are going to be using this to solve our problem. Why are they not releasing the cheats early? I don’t know? The only thing we can do is wait until the cheats are released.