Thread: Postal 3 is lagging heavily

Postal 3 is lagging heavily

I have recently downloaded Postal 3 game in my computer and after downloading the game in my computer when Installed the game in my computer and then when I tried to play at that time it started lagging heavily. I don’t know what went wrong but this problem is really frustrating for me. If any one has solution regarding this then let me know.

Re: Postal 3 is lagging heavily

I have read the problem which you are facing while playing Postal 3 and according to me you should first check whether your computer specification meets with the requirements of the game because of your computer is not according to the minimum requirements of the game then that is the main reason why you are facing this problem.

I will also suggest you the same because many times if system configuration does not match with requirements of the game then at that time also this type of issue can take place. Here are the requirements of the postal 3

The minimum requirements are

Operating System: Windows 7 or Vista or XP
    CPU : Pentium 4 3.0GHz
    RAM: For Win XP 2GB RAM / For Vista Win 7 4GB RAM
    Graphics: NVidia 6600, ATI X800 or better
    HDD space: minimum 16 GB of free space

Recommended requirements are

Operating System: Windows 7 or Vista or XP
    CPU : core 2 duo 2.4GHz
    RAM: For Win XP 2GB RAM / For Vista Win 7 4GB RAM
    Graphics: NVidia 7600, ATI X1600 or better
    HDD space: minimum 16 GB of free space

If you have checked all the requirements of the game and if your computer is specification is proper according to that then I will suggest you to first check whether you are facing same problem with other games also or not. if you are experiencing the same problem with other games also in your computer then problem is with your computer and if problem occurs with Postal 3 game only then there might be something wrong with the game. First check this so you understand exact issue.

I will suggest you to open postal 3 games in your computer and after opening the postal 3 in your computer you have to go to the graphic setting of the game and after going in to the graphic setting of the game you have to change set the graphic option to the lower and after changing the setting you have to check whether postal 3 game is still lagging or not. if you don’t get the same problem after that then you should continue to play the game with the same setting. You should also try running the postal 3 game with different resolution and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

If this problem occurs with postal 3 games only then you should uninstall postal 3 games from your computer and after uninstalling the postal 3 from your computer you have to restart the PC and then you have to install postal 3 game again in your computer and after installing the postal 3 in your PC you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

I think after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

I have first thought that problem was occurring because of the wrong setting in the game and that is why I have tried different graphic settings with postal 3 games and with different setting also I was facing the same problem.

In my computer I have core i3 processor and I have 4 GB RAM and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 graphic card. I have also tried to fix this issue by reinstalling postal 3 but that doesn’t make any difference. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

Well after referring your above reply I will suggest you to uninstall the drivers of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 graphic card and after uninstalling the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 graphic card drivers you have to run the Ccleaner in your computer and then you have to insert the drivers installation CD in your computer and then install the drivers gain in your computer after restarting the computer. After installing the drivers in your computer you have to check what the result is.

If reinstalling the drivers of the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 graphic card does not help you to solve this problem then you have to first download the latest drivers of the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 graphic card from the internet and after downloading the latest drivers from the internet you have to remove old drivers from your PC and then install the new drivers of your NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 graphic card and after installing the new drivers you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

According to me after installing the new drivers in your computer you will be able to play the postal 3 game in your computer.

If you want to download the latest drivers for the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 graphic card then you have to visit the official site of the graphic card manufacturer and then you have to click on the download drivers and then select the model number and select the operating system.

After that downloads the drivers and then update it in your PC and then check what the situation is.

Are using latest version of the Direct X in your computer? If you are not using latest version then first update the Direct X in your PC and then run the postal 3 in your computer and after that game will not lag anymore. Try this solution and then your problem will get solved. If you want any more help then let me know.

Yes updating the Direct X in your computer can solve this issue. I am telling you this because in my PC I was also facing lagging issue while playing games and then I have update the direct X in my computer and then my problem get solved. You should also try this solution.