Thread: how to fix the first person glitch in X3: Albion Prelude game

how to fix the first person glitch in X3: Albion Prelude game

Hello friends, i am playing the game and i having the problem with the first person glitch which is there in the game. When i try to move to the first person view then also i am not able to move i am still yet on the 3d model of the ship, i have tried many thing but it is not working and it is weird thing which has been happening in the game. So does anyone knows that how to solve it and what is the method to get the first person view on the game. So please help me.

Re: how to fix the first person glitch in X3: Albion Prelude game

I think that the camera of your is been inside the ship and from the camera you might be able to view the parts of the 3D model of the ship, so i would suggest that you better change the angel of the camera and also you be able to view the first person in the game.

Yes you are correct and the camera is been inside the ship, so if i change the camera angle then i would not get the problem which i am getting while playing the game. So i would change the camera and see that it work or not, if after changing the camera then also i got the problem then what to do.

I wanted to say what the one user have told you and also it also happen with the camera angel and also i wanted to say that if the ship which you are using it is having the no geometry visible or it might be having the geometry visible. So you can check for that and also you will to get little idea about it. I also wanted to say that it is depend upon the shape of the ship and also where is the cockpit camera is placed, if the cockpit camera is been placed at some wrong position then also you will be getting the problem with the viewing of the first person. I wanted to know that what you are talking about is not the glitch in the game, if it is the glitch then it might work different, it is working as it is used to work in the game.

Thank you for the information and also the suggestion which you people told regarding the game, so i will try to do it and also will be able to play the game.