Thread: Game play is very slow for the multiplayer matches in the Risk: Faction game

Game play is very slow for the multiplayer matches in the Risk: Faction game

Hello friends, I have played the multiplayer mode of the game and the game play of the multiplayer matches is very slow to play the game and also i would suggest others that they also do not go for the game and if you have purchased the game then do not go for the multiplayer mode in the game, it is really bad and also it is not good to play the game. I do not know that how many have played it. So if you have played the game and also you are getting the problem then please share with me. Thank you.

Re: Game play is very slow for the multiplayer matches in the Risk: Faction game

I have just started playing the game and also i have heard about the game crashes most of the time and also it crashes at some particular point, but the game play of the game will be not bad, but i can't tell you that as i will play the multiplayer matches with the friends then will see that is there any sort of the problem in the game or not.

Re: Game play is very slow for the multiplayer matches in the Risk: Faction game

I also would like to suggest you to play the game and also you will be able to play the game and also you might do not get the game too slow during the matches. So you try to do that and i do not think there you might be getting the problem. The problem which you are saying it is not about the matches which you played in the multitplayer mode, it might be the reason of the internet connection which you are using it. You might be getting the internet speed low and also you are not able to play the matches proper. I would also like to add that if you are not liking the game then you do not let the other stop playing the game. The game is good and there are been always some kind of the problem in the game which is not been solved and also it makes tough for the players to play the game.

I would go with the OP, i have also played the matches in the multiplayer, the game is slow and also it is not easy to play in the game with such slow game, if you ask about the internet then the internet speed is proper and it is giving the normal speed which i always get it.

There are been some problem in the game and also the developer of the game are working on it to solve the problem. In list of the problem there was the problem of the game crashing and also i think that the problem is been occurring in the game. So you have to wait for the game update and also the problem which are been there in the game will be solved, so you can play the game and get the matches on the game and win it.

Hope that the developer of the game work on it faster and we will be able to get the update of the game and also will be able to play the game with problem solved.