Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to earn 5 Star General and Man Up Achievement in Risk: Factions game

Video Games

Old 19-12-2011

How to earn 5 Star General and Man Up Achievement in Risk: Factions game

Hello friends, i am playing the Risk: Factions game and i want to get the two achievement in the game but i am not able to get those achievement in the game. So does anyone know how to get the achievements in the game and what is the process to get the achievement in the game. So please tell me about it. Thank you.

Old 19-12-2011

Re: How to earn 5 Star General and Man Up Achievement in Risk: Factions game

I really do not know about the achievement which you are talking about in the game. I think that the achievement of the 5 star General will be achieved by the playing and also winning every single map in the game. I think i might be wrong and also i have never seen anyone to get that achievement in the game.
Old 22-12-2011

Re: How to earn 5 Star General and Man Up Achievement in Risk: Factions game

I also have not heard about those achievement which is there in the game, if it is there in the game then you better check on the game official site where they might given some information on it.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , , , ,