Thread: There is no Summer Sale for Risk: Factions game

There is no Summer Sale for Risk: Factions game

Hello friends, i have came to hear that there is no summer sale for this game and also i think that this is the only game which is not having the sale. So what you think about the game and also i think that it is not good, and there should be some sale for this game. So kindly give me your thoughts about it. Thank you.

Re: There is no Summer Sale for Risk: Factions game

Yes it is true, there is no summer sale for this game, even i was waiting for the sale so that i can get the game and play. I was waiting for the sale and i was thinking to get the game at the 80% off on the price of the game. So it is sad that there is no sale on this game.

There are some sites which are giving the sale on the game and also there are giving very less offer on the game, they are giving some 20 - 30 % off on the game. So it is better then you can go over there and also you can get the game on the Steam where there is no offer for the game, so you can check the price of the game and also you will be able to get the game. If the game is not been sold then then the website may come out with offers, so you have to wait for the game with the offer, if you wanted to purchase the game at cheaper rate.

I was thinking that there would be sale on the Steam, but the steam is also not putting sale for this game and even also on the game, i do not know why the steam is doing with the game lover. They should should put at least 50% off on the game. They do not think about the players who love to play the game.

I was also waiting for the game and also i really wanted to play the game and also to get the game. But i couldn't wait for the game and i have purchased the game for me, i do not think there would be any summer sale for the game and if you really wanted the game then you better go for the game.

The price of the game is not so high that you will be able to get the game. I would suggest you that you better buy the game and also you will get the game for 10$ and it is cheap and also it very affordable for you to play the game. If you wanted the 80% or the 50% of the game then it is not good and also it will be like you are getting some candy for the kid. If you really like the game and also you love to play the game then i would tell that you better go for the game and you should not wait for the sale of the game. If the actual price of the game is so low and also cheap then there will be no sale on the game.

I also agree with the above user, if the game is been available on the cheap rate then you do not have to wait for the sale and also there is never sale on such games, if the price of the game is more that 18$ then there might be sale and also you will be get 50% off on the game also.

There should be some kind of the sale and also the game is been available more than 10$. So there should be the sale on the game and also there might be some sort of the information which is there for the game that it will be available for the sale or not. I also wanted to have the game and i will get the game when there is sale for the game and also there is best off for the game. That would be the best and also good to time to get the game, i do not care if i have to wait for the sale for the longer time, i do not think that the price which is been set for the game is not good to get it.

It is really disappointing that there is no summer sale and also it make so sad to go for the game and also i believe that the game should be on sale on the X'mas, then it would be the perfect time and also best time to get the game.