Thread: Major Exploit in Risk: Factions game

Major Exploit in Risk: Factions game

Hello friends, i have seen a major exploit in the game, i have seen that there is a glitch which is been added in the game, which allows the user to place extra troops in the game and that is been done through manual game setup. If you are doing that then by clicking quickly at the place which you are having it, can be multiplied to 2 or 3 units. I have seen many of the user / people who are playing the game are doing it. Does anyone also have seen the same thing which i have seen it and also i think that it is not good for the game. So please tell me what you think about it. Thank you.

Re: Major Exploit in Risk: Factions game

I think that the glitch is been added in the game by the cracking of the game, there might be someone who have done the crack of the game, in which it might be having the technique to increase the troops and also it can do many things in the game, if that is possible to do then it will be great to play the game and also we can play and win the game easily.

I do not think that some might have done the cracking of the game, if the cracking of the game was been done then it not been seen with most of the people playing the game. I think that the glitch which is been added in the game is been done by the developer and also it might be released and all the people might be not aware of the problem which is there in the game. So if you have got the glitch then it is great and also nice to play the game and also you complete the game.

If such things are been done with the game then there is not fun to play the game and also it is not nice thing to do and also to play the game. I think that the developer of the game should have look on it and remove the glitch which is there.

I also agree with the above user and i also believe that such things should not been added in the game, if such thing are been added in the game. The suggestion should be send to the developer of the game and also the developer should remove the glitch which is been added in the game. The normal game is good and also it is the best to play the game. So the game should be worked and also it is the best to play the game. So the developer of the game make it better and also will get the game actual it was been made. So lets wait for the update of the game then update the game and play the game.

i was thinking that no one have noticed about it in the game, but the people have notice about the game and wish that the developer of the game get it done and update the game.