Thread: The AI is not good for Risk: Factions

The AI is not good for Risk: Factions

Hi friends, recently while playing the game Risk: Factions, I really get very much excited because if the existing feature that are present in this game is good and the best. The thing that I have seen in this game is that there are many good and the best graphics are used in this game. But the AI of the game is not that much of proper; I think this have to be improved in this game. So what you guys think is these AI for this game is OK, or there are some of the thing in the AI for this game is missing. So if you guys have any of the information or any of the suggestion then please let me know. Thanks for any suggestion.

Re: The AI is not good for Risk: Factions

Yes this is true because I have played the numbers of strategy games before this Risk: Factions, so the thing that I have noticed about this game is that there are many of the good thing including the characters and the location. And also the type of the battle is good here in this game but the game artificial intelligence is not that much of good. So the thing here is the improvement for the AI in this game. To make this game more advanced.

The thing that I have noticed in this game is that, once I was playing with one of my opponents. So I have just trying to complete my first mission of this game. So the thing that really annoying here is that even I play this game several times, but I was not able to beat the first mission.

The AI opponent usually take the number of the winning objectives. So this thing i really don't like in this game.

However I have seen that the AI in this game works fine in all the levels but if used to play the normal levels, it show some of the unwanted things. So the thing here is that the AI is unbeatable most of the time and also some of the time even with the several attempts we are not able to make the beatable for the AI in this game. So the thing that I want to see in this game is that make the AI of these game some little bit simple to defeat. Reset the entire thing in this game is good and the best.

The thing that I want to suggest about the AI is the AI of this game is really interesting and also well adjusted. These is the good thing, that the player have to make the hard attempt with the best of the skills to defeat the game AI that are included in this game.

So some of the time it Annoying, but however this is the best AI and the best of the thing are present in this game. So finally I just want to say that there is no need for the changes of the AI

Yes this is the problems even I have also faced for this game; recently I was just trying to play the demo version of this game. And I have seen it to tough to play the first mission also its take lots of efforts to complete the mission. So this is only good for the daily user and for the fresher player this is the hardest game. So there are the need for the changes of AI of this game.

There are seriously problems with the AI of this game. Here I have seen that the AI have the unfair advantage for not to be defeated easily for most of the time. And also for any of the battle in this game which is really annoying to get the victory over the game.
    So this thing is need to be fixed in the next version of the game. Because this are the thing that are really need for this game to be fixed for the new user for this game.

There in this game I have seen that the AI has the better chance at higher rolls, at starting I was not facing this thing in this game.

Everything is normal but however as I gaining the scores in this game the game automatically become tough and with the half of the stage I fail to get over that location.

So make the changes over the AI of this game to make this game more better and best to play.

There are the simple thing you can make the use in this game to get the victory over the AI of this game so for that just try to make the use of the Trainer,

Trainer for Risk: Factions

This is the third Party program for this game that allow the player to make the use of cheats and code. So with the help of this Trainer you can easily get the victory in this game.

There are the things in this game, which are really too hard to complete. In some of the location we have to make the use of the best of the skills t clear the location. So this will have to be improved, to make the AI of this game not that much of tough, that it can’t be able to handles by the new player of this game. Some of the time changing the levels for the game will help the player to complete the levels.