Thread: card trading is mess up in Risk: Factions game

card trading is mess up in Risk: Factions game

Hello friends, i love to play the game and also i have played the game and also it is really great game to play, but when i come for the card trading then it is really messed and also it not good to play in the game. I do not think that it good and also it is the worst to have in the game. So what you think about the game and also it is great to play if the card trading is been made proper. So what you think about it. So please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: card trading is mess up in Risk: Factions game

Yes i also agree what you have to say about the game, i think that the game is not been made properly and also the developer of the game should have worked little more and also will be better if there is some good and also better and also easy to play the game.

I think that the developer of the game have made in such a way that it is the basic and it is been made to keep it as basic rule set. I have played all the set of the game and i have founded in that way as it is. I have played the official tournaments and even won Grand Master, it was the same and also it is been set as the normal set of the game. So it is nothing new and also it is ok and better for the game, so i do not think there is nothing to say about it.

I also think the same what the above user have said, the game is good and also it is simple to play the game, there is nothing mess in the game, everything is been made proper as per the requirement of the game. The game is been having a lot of depth in the strategy, so there is nothing that is worst and also it is great to play the game.

I do not agree, the game is really little mess and also there are many point that the game would be the better and also proper to play the game. I f the developer of the game have done little more work on the game then the game would be the best and also it might be having more effect in the market ot play the game. The card trading is not only the point which is not proper but there are also some points in the game which is needed to be set and also proper.

The game is really boring and the game should be little worked and also it should be fine and much better to play the game and also i have seen some other strategy game which are much better and also good to play the game, so in the comparison with the game.

The whole game is really mess up, i think that the developer of the game have not make the game as the game should be and also the game is really boring to play, i do not know how the others like to play the game.