Thread: how to add troops in Risk: Factions game

how to add troops in Risk: Factions game

Hello friends, i wanted to add the troop in the game, but i am not able to add it in the game, i have tried to get the method for me, but i was not able to get the solution for it and also i wanted to add the troops on the battlefield. So does anyone knows the method to add the troops in the game. So please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: how to add troops in Risk: Factions game

The method is easy and also you can do it when you will be able to play the game. You just need to drag the troops which are there in the game and you will be able to play the game. You just need to click on the territory and drag to the left to add troops, so the troops will be added in the game and also you will be able to play and fight with the troops in the game.

I do not think that no one be knowing about this, it was so easy that whoever is playing the game for the first time then he might be able to know about it. There are some of the people in the world who play the game but does not know how to do it, this is really sad and i think those people does not have to play the game.

The method which the above user have told you is the best and also you just click on the territory and drag the troop which you wanted to add in the game. So you better do it and also you will be able to add and also fight with the other people which is there in the game.

Thank you for the method to tell me and also i will sure add the troop in the game and also will try some of the suggestion which you people have told me to do it in the game.