Thread: How to unlock Billy Kane and Saiki in ‘The King of Fighters XIII’

How to unlock Billy Kane and Saiki in ‘The King of Fighters XIII’

Recently I have buy the game “The King of Fighters XIII” this is the good and the best game I have seen there in the series for the ‘King of Fighter’ there are many of the character there in this game there are also some of the exclusive character, so I want more information about the game that how can I play this game to unlock the exclusive or the hidden character there in this game. So if you guys have any of the information then please does the reply any of the reply will be thanks and appreciated

re: How to unlock Billy Kane and Saiki in ‘The King of Fighters XIII’

Yes there are the presence of the hidden and the Exclusive character there in this game so I think that this is the best of the things there in the game, there are two exclusive characters are there in this game that I know the Billy Kane and Saiki. So there are the tricks to make these characters unlock for the use, so for that according to my information to unlock the Billy you have to win the three matches there in the Arcade mode, so for that you have to defeat Billy without loss and after you defeat Billy, this character is yours. so you can make the use of these character to play this is the only tricks that I know to unhide the Billy Kane.

According to my suggestion the character Saiki is somewhat tricky to make unhide there in this game since there are the chances for this character that means that if there are the thing happened that after the 3rd matches if the Saiki came for the battle then it is the best of the things to make this character to be available there for the battle so for that you have to beat her may after that there are the chances for making this character unlock so I think this is the way that these exclusive character can be unlock.

To make the Saiki unlock there in this game is simple for that you have to complete the 5 to 7 mission there in this game in the mission mode and there in any of the mission you have to make the any of the opposite character to beat with the super special move, and the another one with the normal punch and the another with the Neomax, and there are the thing that you have to make the character to live that I means to say that you don’t have to loss any of the Match in the rounds, then if the Saiki will came for the battle then just defeat her and these character is unlock for use.

There are the things there n this game that have some of the secret and the Exclusive character there in this game to make the use of this character is the best of the things for this game to have for play there for this game, these character will be came as the challenger for the battle there in this game so if you are able to beat them down there without any of the loss for the battle with this hidden character then there are the chances for having this character for the play there in this game and also this character are the best and the good for the game for the list of the character there in this game.

There are the tricks there for this game to make this exclusive character to unlock there for the play so for that there is the 1need for the battle for the 3rd level, may at the third round the billy will cam as the challenger player so you just have to beat the Billy there in that match without any of the loss after you have defeat these exclusive character you are able to select the Billy as your character.

Hey guys I have unlock these character, but I just want to know is there any more character to be unlock in this game. I just want to play with the evil Iori, so is it possible?