Thread: PvP Server vs PvE Server which one is better for the Star Wars: The Old Republic

PvP Server vs PvE Server which one is better for the Star Wars: The Old Republic

Hi friends recently I have purchased the game ‘Star Wars: The Old Republic’ so this is the good game I have seen, there are many of the things in this game which is very much interested. So I just want to know more about this game, so the main thing that I want to know whether this game is available on the PvP server and PvE Server, so which one will be the best among this both. So if you have any of the information or any of the suggestion or nay of the ideas for this thing then please let me know; any of the reply will be thanks and appreciated.

re: PvP Server vs PvE Server which one is better for the Star Wars: The Old Republic

Yes the PvP (Player vs Player ) mechanism is available for this game by which we can play this game to leveling someone who is there on the next node. And also this is mostly same as the game ‘world of warcraft’, so if you have play the world of warcraft then this game is supporting the same thing that world of warcraft have with the PvP.

re: PvP Server vs PvE Server which one is better for the Star Wars: The Old Republic

According to my information both the servers allow the player to make the attempt for doing the flash points and warzones, but beside this the only difference I have seen in this servers is that, if you are playing in the PVP then there are the chances for the attack on your character at any time by anyone, who is also on the opposite faction. And for the PVE is that everyone has to disable the PVP, so with the help of the PVP on and off mode you can make the attack on the player whenever you want to make the attacks.

Hey this is the good information I have get so thanks for the suggestion. So I wish to play this game in the PVP because this one I think will be better for this game.

Re: PvP Server vs PvE Server which one is better for the Star Wars: The Old Republic

I mostly like to play the game in the PvP server, because there are many of players are there to join us, and to play with us. So there are the chances to get the best challengers for this game to play. Even the PVE server is also good for the game to play. So I think both of the server is best for this game.