Thread: Unable to play X3: Albion Prelude game on Windows 7 64-bit

Unable to play X3: Albion Prelude game on Windows 7 64-bit

Hello friends, i am using the windows 7 64-bit system and i am not able to play the game on the system, i am having little trouble with the game about the performance and also with the sound of the game. I have installed the game on the system, the game earlier was good, but as i keep on playing the game then the game is been lag and also it does not give the proper sound. So can anyone help me and give me some thoughts or the suggestion to solve the problem in the game. So please help me. Thank you.

Re: Unable to play X3: Albion Prelude game on Windows 7 64-bit

I would suggest that you better re-install the game and also you will be able to play the game and also you will be able to get it solve the problem which is the problem you are getting the game. So you better do it.

I have the following the method, so you better try it and get the problem solved and also you will be able to play the game on the windows 7,

• It might be the problem of the save game, then you better try to save the game on another file.
    • Re-patch TC DVD version using fresh patch downloads
    • Do a clean game reinstall, keep your gamesaves.
    • Run as Admin, the MSDOS command sfc /scannow to check and repair if necessary for your windows 7.
    • Install all offered windows 7 updates.
    • Re-install all the audio-related functional parts of Windows 7 and update.
    • Re-install Windows 7 and update.

So you better try it and get it worked for you and also you will be able to run and also to play the game on the system.

I would suggest you to do the binding the X3: Albion Prelude, as i have done it when i was having the problem with the X3: Terran Conflict game, so you better do the task to one CPU by using the Task manager after the game started, so you better do it.

I would say about the audio of the game, if the game is not giving the output of the game properly, so i would be better suggest that you install the drivers of the sound. So i would suggest the you better uninstall the drivers of the speaker then again install it and you will be able to get the sound of the game and also you will be able to get the sound proper, i would also suggest that you also try the method which the above user have told you to do it.

I think that the game is not been compatible with the configuration of the system you are using, so i would suggest that you better check the required configuration and also you will be able to know what is the reason of the problem and also what is the cause of the problem to be occur in the game.

I also agree with the above user, i have the requirement of the game, so you better check it,

Recommended Requirements
    • Intel Processor: Pentium D 3.0GHz
    • AMD Processor: Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4800+
    • Nvidia Graphics Card: GeForce 7600 GT 256MB
    • ATI Graphics Card: Radeon X800 XT Platinum
    • RAM: 2 GB
    • Operating System: Windows XP 32-bit
    • DirectX: 9
    • HDD Space: 1 GB

The system requirement which the above user have given is there with your system, i would suggest to check the graphics card and sound card of the system, which are supported with the game or not, over there it might be the problem and these are the two thing which are giving you the problem and it is supported then i would suggest that you better install windows XP on the system and see that it is working or not for you.

The lagging of the game may be of two reason in the game which is that there might two or more mods conflicting in some way, so you better check it and make the single mods for the game so that the game does not lag and and also you will be able to work it.

I think that the re-installing the game is the best and also it work for you. So you better un-install the game and you will be able to run the game. So you better try it and you will be able to play the game.

The requirement which is been given is all there and i am having the higher thing then recommended requirement for the game, then also it was not able to play the game, but i will try to update the window and see that it will work and the game works on the system, so let me try it.