Thread: Bug in the buy sector map in X3: Albion Prelude game

Bug in the buy sector map in X3: Albion Prelude game

Hello friends, i was playing the game and i have founded the bug in the buy sector map of the game. I do not know that how many of you have founded that bug in the game, well i have founded the bug, i have come across that bug twice in the game. So does anyone has also occur the game, if you have come across in the game, then please tell where you have found it. Thank you.

Re: Bug in the buy sector map in X3: Albion Prelude game

Yes there is the bug in the game and it should be fix. I have also occur the problem which is there in the game. I have seen the bug at the Emporer Mines sector and it was the Paranid trying to sell 4x sector maps.The first option was the buy all and the last option was the "nice talking to you but no thanks". Between these two option there were 4 sectors listed. When i select any of the sector then nothing use to happen in the game and the offers was still there. So i have never seen the problem in the game, but this was the problem which was not allowing me to get the sector which is there in the game.

Yes the above user have told you the correct, but it is also having at same place in the game. It is happening during the time of the Argon sector with Split selling, so i think that the problem should be solved and also it should be solved and the game should work properly.

I have a word with the developer of the game, they have told there is no bugs in the game and the game is been working proper and also it is proper and best game. I do not like the developer of the game told it. There are plenty of the bugs in the game, but the game is the best if there is no bugs in the game. So the bug will be solve the bugs of he game. So the developer of the game should work on the game and also the bugs which is there in the game.

The developer of the game have noticed the problem which is there in the game and also they have occurred the bugs in the game. They have told that they will work on the game and will work it for the user and make it proper for the user to play the game.

I really did not like the game and the game is having many minor of the bugs in the game, which the developer of the game should work. With the bugs in the game the game is been not proper to play and also it is not good to play and also it will be nice to play the game. So i would also suggest that the developer of the game to work on the game and make the game a bug free game and also a proper game.

I do not think that due to the bug you will not play the game, well there are plenty of the games which is having the bugs in the game, then also people play the game and also they do not complaint about it.