Thread: Not able to play Risk Factions after buying the full game

Not able to play Risk Factions after buying the full game

I have recently bought the full game of the Risk Factions today and I am not able to play the game as it is just locking up the console and I am not able to do anything. I was not having any problem with the trial version of the game and it appeared only after getting the full version of the Risk Factions. Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out as well?

Re: Not able to play Risk Factions after buying the full game

I have recently bought the full game of the Risk Factions today and I am not able to play the game as it is just locking up the console and I am not able to do anything. I was not having any problem with the trial version of the game and it appeared only after getting the full version of the Risk Factions. Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out as well?
    I think that you might be lucky with it because I am not even able to play the trial version of the game, as it is just constantly crashing and freezing up console and I have already tried to uninstall and reinstall the game several times but then I don’t think that it is making any difference, I was willing to get the full version of the game as I had played the trial version of it on my friends Xbox 360 and it was just working perfect there. I don’t know why it is not working in my case. I have tried to check it out in a no of forum but then I have found more people with more problems and not a single effective solution for the same. Is there anyone who can really help me out as well?

Even I am facing the same with the full version the trial version was just working fine without any problem, even I have not found a solution to fix this out but then I just wanted to know that is there any patch that will be coming out as a fix for this? As there are a no of people having problem with the game.

Yes even I have found that there are many people who have raise such issued about the game but then even I am recently bought the game and it is working so fine for me. I don’t know how come there is a conflict in the result of the game. I just wanted to ask you the following things, so I can try to help you out with the same:
    Is it licking or freezing the game as soon as it loads or after some time?
    • If it is freezing later, then where exactly?
    • What language setting you are using?

Yes even I have found that there are many people who have raise such issued about the game but then even I am recently bought the game and it is working so fine for me. I don’t know how come there is a conflict in the result of the game. I just wanted to ask you the following things, so I can try to help you out with the same:
    Is it licking or freezing the game as soon as it loads or after some time?

If it is freezing later, then where exactly?
    What language setting you are using?

Actually In my case the game started for the first time without any problem but then when I started it again then it was locking up the console and at that time I was not able to do anything, I mean that no buttons were working and the only thing that I was able to do is turning the system off. The other thing that I wanted to share is that I was able to enter the game when I was invited by one of my friend but then the game froze as soon as I entered the game.

I am not very sure but then I have heard that if the game is not offering you the Terms & Agreements then you might have such problems as for some of the games it is necessary to have accept the Terms & Agreements and I think that Risk Factions is one form those games. So I will suggest you to uninstall and then reinstall the game and also accept the Terms & Agreements without fail and then start the game and see if it is working out for you or not. I was having the same kind of problem with the Battlefield: Bad Company but then after accepting the Terms & Agreements it was solved and I have found some people doing the same for PS3 and Xbox 360 games. As well just check it out and then let me know if it is helping you out as well.

I was having the same problem before but the I have now solved the same by singing out of my main profile and then logged-in with a non-Xbox live use after that the game loaded successfully to the main screen and then I just swapped out gamer profile again to the main and then the game was working fine. If you want then you can try out the same and see if it helps you as well.

It had worked for me as well but then It had got it work in a different way, I mean that I had not logged out of my Xbox but then I had just logged out of my profile and after that it had asked me for signing in and then I just accepted the same and then it was working fine and now I am not having the same problem. I have found this solution on the Game spot forum. If you want then even you all can try out the same and see if it works.

I have tried the same and it had worked for me as well but then now when I tried to play the game for the second time then it is again responding in the same way as it used to. I have tried it with a non-live account but then I feel that it is just working for the first time but then if you try it out for the second time then the problem arise again. I am not that sure about it but then I will like to know it from you all who have found it to be working with the non-live account. Any further help regarding the same will be appreciated.

I have tried the same and it had worked for me as well but then now when I tried to play the game for the second time then it is again responding in the same way as it used to. I have tried it with a non-live account but then I feel that it is just working for the first time but then if you try it out for the second time then the problem arise again. I am not that sure about it but then I will like to know it from you all who have found it to be working with the non-live account. Any further help regarding the same will be appreciated.
    No it is still working for me and I have checked it out several times I think that you might have missed something repeat the process again and see if it still exist or it is solved.