Thread: steam download delete files of X3: Albion Prelude game

steam download delete files of X3: Albion Prelude game

Hello friends, i have downloaded the game on the system, so when i go for the verification of the game then it is giving me message that there is some of the files missing for the verification, so i have checked the files which are been missing in the game. So for the missing files i have downloaded game from the steam, but when i have download it then it delete the files which is there game. So please tell me that what is the problem and what i should do for it. Thank you.

Re: steam download delete files of X3: Albion Prelude game

I have also heard of the problem, there was some kind of the problem with the steam, it was not happening with one game, but it was happening with all the game which are been downloaded from the steam. So i think that problem will be solved and also you have to download the game from the steam and do the verification of the game.

I think it will be the problem with the steam and also you will be able to get it. If there was the problem on the steam then the steam should have close the site for the maintenance, so that the user might not get the problem which some of the user are getting it.

I also agree what the above user have told. The problem which was there on the steam is been solved and also you might be able to download the game from the internet and also you will get the files which is been deleted / missing for the verification of the game.

Yes there was the problem in the steam, which is been solved and also you can try to download the game now and also you will be able to get all the files which was been deleted.