Thread: Not getting trophies even after winning 5 games in Risk Factions

Not getting trophies even after winning 5 games in Risk Factions

I have recently bought this game called “Risk Factions” and I am liking it as well and I am not facing any problem with the same but then by now I have won 5 games but then I have not got a single trophy by now, whereas my friend is playing the same game and he got one after completing the 4th game. I have got an objective but no trophies yet. Is there anyone who has an idea about it and can help me out as well? Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Not getting trophies even after winning 5 games in Risk Factions

I have recently bought this game called “Risk Factions” and I am liking it as well and I am not facing any problem with the same but then by now I have won 5 games but then I have not got a single trophy by now, whereas my friend is playing the same game and he got one after completing the 4th game. I have got an objective but no trophies yet. Is there anyone who has an idea about it and can help me out as well? Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.
    I will suggest you to try out the campaign mode because I have been played the 1st or 2nd mission in campaign and after that I had came across my first trophy. If you are not getting even after completing 5 games then I think that you might have missed some requirements that might be must for the trophy. So just try out the campaign mode and then see if you are getting it or not. Best of luck.

I don’t think so I think that this is some kind of bug or something because even I have been playing the same and I have completed the First mission control 4 barracks and that too in the first try but then I have not yet received an trophy yet. I have also tried to uninstall the game and re-installed and have again tried to complete the whole levels again but then I have not got any trophies yet. Is there anything that we have to do in order to get the trophies?? Any further help for the same will be appreciated.

Even I am going through the same, I mean that I have completed the game on every map and I am also having little stars by the names in menu as well but then I have not yet found '5 Star General' trophy by now. I don’t know where I am going wrong and as far as the requirement for the trophy is concerned I don’t think that I have missed any things as such. I have not yet tried out the classic mode but then I just wanted to know that is there anyone who has got the trophies in the classic mode by now??

Hey I think that i have found what exactly the problem is and it is that I have not finished the campaign mode and I still have to unlock the last map. I will try to complete the same and will let you know if I am getting the trophies or nor, anyways thanks to you all for sharing your suggestions here, I really appreciate it.