Thread: Does Server queues occurring while playing Star Wars The Old Republic?

Does Server queues occurring while playing Star Wars The Old Republic?

I was wanted to play SWTOR on multiplayer mode in yesterday night. There was queue of 880 when I tried to joined and it was 200 when I have left to play. I wanted to know whether the servers are marked as Full or it supposed to be artificially capped in the game? is there any adjustment on the log in server so that the people who has paid to play in the game can start with the new character on the server? If the server is full than what should I do?

Re: Does Server queues occurring while playing Star Wars The Old Republic?

I have found that the some lines of the queues are supposed to continue and it will continue till the game is getting launched. Right now there will be less issue but after the launching of the game server load issue might occur and hence it should be fixed by the developer of the game as early as possible.

Well I am also facing the same issue which you have mentioned over here. the MMO expansion is supposed to incurs into the long time of the stats. Right now I am not going to start with the game since RIFT was quite bad at the time of the launching of the game.
    I recommend that you should enter the queue before the starting of the playing of the game. I am sure that the waiting queue is going to be die very soon we have to wait for the same.

In this particular situation I wanted to share something which will be useful to get the need of yours. do you aware of City of Heroes of the game in which you are supposed to prevent idle so that they can avoid the long queues in the game. well according to me the developer of the game should implement the idle timer of 15 to 30 minutes in the game.

It seems to be quite simple for the MMOS to begin with the servers to soft capped at the low end what they are supposed to handle in the game. this particular thing happened when they have started when the game was accessed on Tuesday. Slow but steadily they have started to raise the server cap and added couple of more servers. But still I have noticed that there was lots of queue in the game. we have to wait till the entire thing is fixed by the developer of the game. the bigger the size of the game more time it will take to get fixed by them.

We cannot consider server load as a science. We have to give a look on MMOs at the past confirmation queues and it did not persist for the past launch in the game. once all the thing is getting fixed on the server they will be able to setup the maximum population size of the server.

Yesterday night I have also experienced the queue on the servers. I wait for the 10 to 15 minutes in the game. I was really happy to see that the game is getting lots of players. Well I am looking for something which allow to limit the number of the player account by making use of the servers. This particular thing will be helpful for in the scenario when new people are shifted to the less populated servers and balance all the population on the server while playing the game.

In case the server population is getting down below of the specific level then the server merger is supposed to become reality in the game and it is not good for the game play. If the server merger is getting occur than the player who are having the same name or legacy name will get the failing of the game. there should be high population so that the game is supposed to be quite strong.
    If the people have found server merge than they wonders that the game is dead and it will remove more players from the servers and try different games. This prevent them to join the potential players to servers.

So far there is no comment from the developer of the game regarding the queue is done for the spreading of the population in the game. or the server is full which on the basis of hardware as well as software. If it is the artificial limit then I will be able to tolerate the same until and unless the players are distributed to the servers.