Thread: Risk: Factions game is just not worth playing

Risk: Factions game is just not worth playing

As I’m playing the Risk: Factions game what I see that the game is just not worth playing it. So what I want to tell is that if anyone looking for buying this game then just ignore from buying this game, as playing this game what I found is that the every turn in takes more than 5 min for which I can say really bad development from the Stainless Games.

So if anybody looking for the game just avoid buying the game.

Re: Risk: Factions game is just not worth playing

I have just ordered the game because some of my friends who are already playing this game have said this game is really fun loving. So for this reason I have ordered the game. so what to do, should I go for this game or cancel the order for the game.

I have just ordered the game because some of my friends who are already playing this game have said this game is really fun loving. So for this reason I have ordered the game. so what to do, should I go for this game or cancel the order for the game.
    If you have already ordered the game then I must say that you should definitely go for buying the game. As even I’m playing this game and what I think is that the game is not that bad to go for playing. So I would suggest you that you should go for playing this game as you will enjoy the game and all the cartoon character are really funny and the game is different from the other game.

So don’t cancel the game order just go for playing it you will really enjoy playing it.

As I’m playing the Risk: Factions game what I see that the game is just not worth playing it. So what I want to tell is that if anyone looking for buying this game then just ignore from buying this game, as playing this game what I found is that the every turn in takes more than 5 min for which I can say really bad development from the Stainless Games.

So if anybody looking for the game just avoid buying the game.
    As you are saying that you are having trouble while taking the turn in the game then I would say that why don’t you try this:
    • To take the turn just drag the arrow on which side you want to do
    • This will avoid doing any animation and just attack it
    • It will take just few seconds for the A.I as there is speed option in the right side of yours.

I’m playing this game I don’t think playing this game is just useless. But one thing I agree is that the game could be more good if the developers tried more with characters and the some more levels in the game. otherwise I would sayb playing this game is just worth.