Thread: Risk Factions is constantly crashing on the title screen

Risk Factions is constantly crashing on the title screen

I have recently bought this game called “Risk Factions” after trying out the trial version of the same game, I really liked the game but then now when I am running the game than it is constantly crashing on the title screen and it is also freezing the Xbox. I have tried to find out a solution for the same and I have found a no of people having the same but then I have not yet found a solution for the same. Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out as well?

Re: Risk Factions is constantly crashing on the title screen

I have recently bought this game called “Risk Factions” after trying out the trial version of the same game, I really liked the game but then now when I am running the game than it is constantly crashing on the title screen and it is also freezing the Xbox. I have tried to find out a solution for the same and I have found a no of people having the same but then I have not yet found a solution for the same. Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out as well?
    If you are accessing the internet from the Xbox 360 console through the wireless connection then I will suggest you to connect your Cable or DSL modem directly and if you are having a router as well then just check out whether the router is supported officially or not because I have found that there are some routers that are not supported officially. So just try out these things and then let me know what you get.

Yes you can try out the above thing very well but then if they are not helping out then I will suggest you to try out the following workaround:
    • First Press the Xbox Guide button on the controller and then Sign out of the Xbox Live. After that just select the System blade and then Select the Console Settings and then press “A” button.
    • Now select the Clock and then again press the A button and then Change the date to 11/15/2005 and accept it by pressing the A button.

Just try it out and then run the game again and then see if it is helping you out or not.

I have tried doing both the methods but then they are not making any difference, and I am really running out of ideas now is there any other method that I can try out to fix this out. Any further help for this will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I think that there might be some corrupted files and they might be stored in the cache without your knowledge, if there are any files than there are possibilities that they are conflicting with the online server. In order to clear the cache just try out the below steps:
    • Just click on My Xbox From the Dashboard and then go in to the System Settings.
    • After that select the memory and then Press Y in order to select the Device Options.
    • After that just select the Clear System Cache and then reboot.

Just try it out and then let me know if you have are having the same case. Best of luck.

I really don’t know what is going on, I have cleared out the cache as well but then it is not helping me out, I don’t think that there were any corrupted files in the cache, even though if they were than you said that the above solution will help me out but then it is not. Any further help will be highly appreciated.

If that does not help then I think that you should try to clear out the saved games files as well, just to be at the safer side and if it is possible for you, In order to clear the save games just perform the below solution:
    • First launch the game in the Xbox Dashboard and then select the System blade.
    • After that Select the Memory and then press the A button and then select Games and then again press “A”.
    • Now Select the EA title and then press” A” and then delete the saved game files that you get.
    • When you are done with the above steps then launch the game and then try to go online and see what you get.

just try it out and then let me know if it was helpful or not.

I think that the problem is something else because I have tried all of the above solutions but then I don’t think that they are actually helping me out, I mean that they are just not making any difference and I am facing the same problem without any difference. Is there any effective solution that I can try out to solve this issuer?? Please help.

Yes even I am feeling that there is something else, I will suggest you to check the ports if they are opened up on your isp side or not. I have found that the following ports are required to get the incoming and outgoing directions, just take a look below:
    UDP Ports: 53, 80, 88, 3074, 3658, 6000, 9555
    TCP Port: 53, 80, 88, 443, 3074, 13505, 31400-31499

Just contact the ISP of you router and see if they are helping you with the same.

I am having the same problem, I mean that I have played the trial game but then after purchasing the whole game I am not even able to go to the menu as well because it is just freezing the console. I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling it again but then it is just not making any difference. If any one finds a solution than please help!!