Thread: Server population history graph in Star Wars The Old Republic

Server population history graph in Star Wars The Old Republic

Well I have played SWTOR online. While playing the game I have seen some really nice graph with the large population history on server. It helps to choose the server or at what particular time we could login on the servers. Let me know if you are having any idea on this particular matter.

Re: Server population history graph in Star Wars The Old Republic

I have played the game yesterday and I have seen nice graph. I am expecting that the same thing will be continued by the all the users. If I am not wrong there are lots of people who are Zombies. But I am not able to find out the reason why they have not selected European icon rather than that of British. According to me it is the website is having nice look and feel in the game.

I am wondering that there are majority of people are log in on the server are of English speaking. For eg if there are German speaking people on the servers than they are supposed to having the German flag on it.

I do agree with you. this particular website is quite useful to make the solid server choice for the new guild in the game. but so far there is no announcement from the developer regarding the creation of the new servers in the game.
    Also it will be good to see if there is filter or you can say multiple column sort on the Stat page of the game. For eg there could be filter implemented such as Language or region or server type.
    They have not providing anything regarding the ratio of number of players at the each side. So I am expecting that they will work on the same and provide the same.