Thread: Minimum system requirement for Risk:factions

Minimum system requirement for Risk:factions

Hi, i want to play this game but i am not sure whether this will run on my machine or not. Is there anybody knows about the minimum system requirement for this game? Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Minimum system requirement for Risk:factions

See it would be better if you simply mentioned what specification you have at your home so that i could assist you whether the game will run on your machine or not.

well i have mentioned the specification that you must have to have installed in your machine in order to play this game.

• Processor: 2 GHz (Pentium 4 or higher than that)

• Memory: 1 GB (2 GB for Vista)

• Video card: Shader 3.0 or better

• Video Memory: 256 MB

• DirectX : 9.0c or later

See it would be better if you simply mentioned what specification you have at your home so that i could assist you whether the game will run on your machine or not.
    Hey thanks for posting the specification but still it seems like it must be the minimum requirement and not the recommended, isn’t it? Because i have heard that the game must have to have the graphic card installed in the machine, but there isn’t any mentioned.
    Am I saying this because i have heard that we can play this game online as well, that’s multiplayer gaming, so that might requires graphics card support isn’t it?

Hey thanks for posting the specification but still it seems like it must be the minimum requirement and not the recommended, isn’t it? Because i have heard that the game must have to have the graphic card installed in the machine, but there isn’t any mentioned.

Am I saying this because i have heard that we can play this game online as well, that’s multiplayer gaming, so that might requires graphics card support isn’t it?
    I would have the same opinion as the above mentioned specification should be consider as the minimum system requirement for the game. But as far as multiplayer gaming is concern the very essential thing that you must have to have is the broadband Internet Connection and along with that if suppose your rig has equivalent to nVidia GeForce 6600 / ATI Radeon X1300 than the game will run quite good. Enjoy ..!!