Thread: X3: Albion Prelude freeze while viewing "view detailed stock report"

X3: Albion Prelude freeze while viewing "view detailed stock report"

Hello friends, i am playing the game and when i am viewing the "view detailed stock report" then the game is freezing and also i am not able to play the game and also to get out of the problem i have to use the Alt+Tab combination and from the task manager i have to close the game. So does anyone has the problem with the game when viewing the stock report. So please tell me that what it is wrong and where is the problem and also i can get it proper to use it.

Re: X3: Albion Prelude freeze while viewing "view detailed stock report"

I think that the problem which is been occurring due to you have inserted the certain types of shares in the game and when you are going to view it then you might be getting the problem and also you will have to solve it.

There is a problem in the game and the developer of the game have noted the problem which is there in the game. So you better have to wait for the update that the problem is been solved and also i think that it will be solve when the patch file of the game or the update of the game then you will be able to get it and also you might not get the problem with the game and also you will be able to solve the problem.

I am also facing the problem with the game and i was have to get out of the game with the Ctrl+Alt+Del then you will be able to close the game, if the developer of the game make the game little proper and also can solve the problem which is there in the game then it would be great and also it would be nice to play the game.

I have added the shares in Warheads and in Sunrise Flowers, so i think that it might help you and also it will be great to use and also you might be not get the problem which is there in the game and also i would suggest you to try it and also you will be able to play the game and also the game will not freezes. The share which i have told you, better add them and see that there is the problem in the game and also see you play the game as you wish to play the game.

That is very interesting, i have not seen and also i have to tell that you better play the game and see that you have inserted and also you will be able to play the game. I think that you might be posted in the wrong place which is giving the problem in the game.

I do not think that what the above user have said, i think that there is a problem in the game and also i believe that the problem which is there in the game to be solved and also it should be solved as soon as possible so that we can play the game and also the game does not freezes to play the game.

If you do the uninstall of the game and install it again on the system and you will be able to run the game and also the game might not freezes when you will be view detailed stock report.