Thread: 'cool down period' is not available while buying items in ‘Star Wars: The Old Republic ‘

'cool down period' is not available while buying items in ‘Star Wars: The Old Republic ‘

Hi guys I have recently try to get the preview of the thing and the collection that are available in the game ‘Star Wars: The Old Republic ‘, so while previewing the thing I suddenly select one of the items and suddenly it get purchased. But however the thing that I know about this game is that there is the cooling off period. So why the purchased have been made in this cooling period, so guys why such thing happen can I get back the deducted price back. If you guys have any of the information about this topic or issue then please let me know. Your reply will be appreciated

Re: 'cool down period' is not available while buying items in ‘Star Wars: The Old Republic ‘

Even I have also seen this thing in this game that while looking for the items there in this game accidently It get purchased, so because of that reason I think that the cooling period is not there in this game. It’s normal like the other purchased. So this item has been purchased. So I think this have to be fixed for this game. Before the pre launched of the items it get purchased.

Re: 'cool down period' is not available while buying items in ‘Star Wars: The Old Republic ‘

I have installed this game in my system and like to play this game thrice the days. But still I have not seen this thing like this. So I think that you have by mistake purchased those items.

Still have not seen any of the case while playing this game, so I think that you just have to play the game and not to worry about this thing, and next time be sure to navigate the thing properly in this game, by mistake you might have press the button for the purchased

According to my information if you have done this thing in the cooling period, then there may be the chances for getting back the deduced price back in to your collection. So I think that there no need to worry about this thing, and beside you can enjoy the game to play and to kill the enemies.

This may be the installation issue for the game, because May some of the file or the setting is changed in this game while the installation or by manually, so may be because of that changes this thing happen.

So I think that you must have to make the reinstallation of this game. And restart the game. And may be this issue will be no more in this game.

The thing that I have noticed in this game is that there is no cooling period or something that if you have accidentally purchased some of the thing from the official site and have to play for this thing. So there is no chance for getting the refund for those things, so the next time is careful not to do any mistake. This is the good thing in this game that by which can we make the collection of the thing in this game.