Thread: How does the Passive stat increases in ‘Star Wars: The Old Republic ‘

How does the Passive stat increases in ‘Star Wars: The Old Republic ‘

Recently while playing the game Star Wars: The Old Republic’ I have seen that the passive stat increased by some of the percent. And there are some of the changes I have seen in the alacrity bonuses and casting time. So I just want to know about this thing that how the passive stat increased does is it needful for this game or it is worth. So if there any of the information about this passive skill or any other thing then please let me know about this. Thanks in advance for any of the reply.

Re: How does the Passive stat increases in ‘Star Wars: The Old Republic ‘

The thing that gives the Passive bar to be increase in this game is the talent of the player the hard you play the good you get. That means to say that if you are at the levels 1 and it goes under the Calcify then it will increases the damage dealt by some of the percentage for the next levels and so on. So finally I just want to suggest that play this game with the best skills to get the improvement in each of the score board.

Re: How does the Passive stat increases in ‘Star Wars: The Old Republic ‘

This is the good game I have seen in the series for the Star Wars. So the thing that I know about the Passive stat increases is that as you play the game with the skills without any of the loss in the battle.

Then there are the chances for you to increases the Passive stat. so if you play well this game then there are the chances to increases the other scores and the improvements of the other thing in this game.